Bathrooms & Flirts.

Niall sat up in his bed, panting heavily. Was all of the day just a dream?

His phone buzzed, flashing a message from Zayn. 'Hey babe, I'm outside your house to pick you up for school :*'

So it wasn't a dream. Niall crawled out of bed and did his stretch, before rushing around to get clothes on.

----------------------------

Louis sat down on his desk the next morning, waiting for the teacher to walk in. His mind was cloudy, and he couldn't sleep the last night. He stayed up all night, just thinking about this stranger that made his heart beat like this.

"Okay class", Mr. Whiteford started, "today we'll be starting the baby project. I'll be picking your partners", the class emerged in groans and moans, "but keep that up and I'll pair you with people you all hate".

We all quieted down, and waited as he paired us all. "Alright, let's get started. Devon and Sarah, receive your baby doll here", the pair walked up, got their doll, and held hands walking back to their desks. "Nick and Harry, Jason and Alex, Lily and Peter, Louis and Liam", I looked around the class, not seeing a "Liam" walk up to me yet, so I waited.

"Missed me, angel", that voice. That's the voice that sent shivers down my spine, that increased my heart beat, that voice that I've dreamt about. I slowly turned around, only to reveal the most beautiful man I have ever seen.

Mr. Whiteford looked up from his list, sighed, and said, "well Liam, nice of you to join us". I froze in my spot, so this was Liam. "Well Chris", I sat shocked at the fact that he called Mr. Whiteford by his first name, "wouldn't want to miss you again", and with that he winked. I felt a strange feeling bubble in my stomach as "Chris" turned beet red.

"Liam sit down", He muttered, while calling out the last pair. "So babe, what's our baby's name", Liam smirked, and sat back into his seat. My cheeks heated up, and despite my voice quivering, I quickly replied, "Jean", then shut my mouth.

Liam leaned closer to my ear, and whispered, "beautiful, like you", and nibbled oh my ear slightly. I let out a quiet moan, before shutting up and staying silent for the rest of the class.

----------------------

Niall sat on Zayn's lap, as his class filed in. He was slightly scared, because Zayn hadn't come out at their school yet, and maybe he didn't want this PDA.

"What're you thinking of babe?", Zayn whispered, as he kissed Niall's neck softly. "N-nothing", Niall said, relaxing into Zayn's warmth. "Ahem", Ms. Stewart said strictly. Blushing, Niall got off of Zayn's lap and sat quietly in his seat.

As the class droned on, Niall could feel Zayn's eyes on him. He could tell that Zayn was staring at him intently. It was weird to have a guy, an attractive guy at that, looking at him. He's always been really insecure of his looks, and having people look at him made him feel self-conscious.

After maybe two minutes, his phone buzzed in his pocket.

Snugglebear<3: Hey babe :)
x

Niall laughed to himself, and quickly texted back a reply.

Me: hey yourself :p

Snugglebear: awe babe why so sour :(

Me: because I'm not on your lap, kissing you ;)

Snugglebear: that can be arranged ;)

Niall looked up from his phone scene, only to be met with a punch in the stomach. Niall groaned out loud. Zayn quickly raised his hand, and explained to Ms. Stewart that Niall was feeling ill. He grabbed him and rushed to the bathroom.

"I-.. I thought we were ok now, Zayn", Niall gasped through choking and coughing noises. Zayn stared at Niall with lust, passion, and some sympathy. "Baby, you said you wanted to kiss me, so I did this", He whispered, whilst breathing hot air onto Niall's ear. 

He was at loss for words, with Zayn having this affect on him, his brain went completely blank. All he knew was Zayn, and him, together, and alone.

--------------------------------

"Lou, Louis, LOUIS!", Liam skidded down the hallways, trying to chase after Louis. Agitated, he turned around. "What do you want?" Louis said, exasperated.  

Liam locked eyes with Louis. His heart started beating faster, his mind went completely blank, all he could think was, "kiss me", and maybe he did say it out loud, because as soon as that thought left his mind, his lips were met with soft ones. Blue met brown, soft met chapped, it was the best feeling ever.

Slowly, and much to Louis' dismay, Liam pulled away. "Bye babe", and winking, he left, leaving Louis baffled as usual.

Louis stepped away from the wall that Liam just pressed him against, and left the building. His lips still lingering the feeling of Liam's, against his. His phone vibrated, and he checked it. As soon as he saw who it was, that well-known feeling in his stomach started to arise.

Liam: hey ;)

Me: hi.. How did you get my number?

Liam: certain ways

Me: no seriously

Liam: ok i just stole your phone in Health class

Me: wow ok goodbye

And after that last sentence, Louis shut his phone off, without more than a second look. 

---------------------------------

WELL WELL WELL TWO UPDATES IN THE SAME MONTH?!?! CHRISTMAS MIRACLE. if you don't celebrate Christmas, it's still a miracle. Hope you like it (: x and sorry if it was rushed, it's just a filler and I'm going through some things right now.