Natza Week: Day One: Legend

Author's Note: Natza Week has already started and this is officially my drabbles and one-shots of the pairing. This is not just for Natza Week, but for any other one-shots or AU's I can think of. 

Natza Week: 10/03/2016 to 10/08/2016, so this is kind of late but nonetheless, I would still be writing this.

The Fairy Tail Guild home was practically empty. Everyone but a few had gone to missions.

The few are just: Mirajane, who was currently on a cleaning streak, Natsu and Happy, who were idly talking about, Erza, who was enjoying her Strawberry Cheesecake, Makarov, who slept on the balcony, and Levy, who was sitting in the far back of the guild, studying new spells and incantations with various books.

"Come Natsu, we should just take a job, it's so boring..." Happy sighed, bored as hell as he and the pinkette Dragon Slayer sat on the chairs, slouched on to the table laxed.

"All the good jobs have been taken Happy..." Natsu groan, bearing not too look at the clipboard that literally had the least paying amount of money and all had no type of adventure to them whatsoever.

"SO!?" It didn't really matter to Happy, as long as it was a job and a job that had him not be so lazy at the moment.

"So no." Natsu answered.

"Come on! We haven't even checked them out yet!" The blue Exceed continued to persuade his unmotivated friend.

"Alright, alright," Natsu got up from his seated position and went to the clipboard where all the jobs were, followed by Happy behind him. "Hmm..."

Natsu looked through all the jobs, thinking of which to pick. None seem to be interesting enough for him to say the least.

"How about this, why don't you close your eyes and randomly pick a mission to go on?" Happy told him, trying to make the dragon slayer less think and more do.

"That sounds like it'll totally backfire on me..." A hint of worrisome was behind Natsu's tone. Nonetheless, he still did it, cause it was practically in his nature to do so.

He places his right hand over his eyes and with his left, extended it out towards the clipboard. Randomly shuffling through the mass amount of papers stapled to the clipboard, he stopped and took out the paper his hand stopped on. He took of his hand and his worries were on point. "Oh dammit..."

"Which mission did we get Natsu?" Happy flew on his shoulder, hoping to read which mission paper was in-hand.

"... the Play mission..." The mission he grabbed was unfortunately, a help wanted for a play. The play to reenact a legend in which a princess who's been sleeping for centuries is found by her true love, kissed to bring her back to life.

The legend was pretty old but, nonetheless, many found it beautiful, especially for those who were in love and/or in a relationship with the people they found love with.

"Eh, says here it needs two people." Natsu scratched his head as he was only one.

"So? We're 2 people." Happy retorted.

"2 human people." Natsu clarified.

"What are you two talking about?" Erza, who had been done eating her Strawberry Cheesecake, walked in onto their conversation.

"About a job." Natsu and Happy both said at the exact same time.

"Do you guys need any help with it?" Erza asked. Considering the last part she heard of their conversation, she had to assume much that the two probably needed her help.

"I guess." Natsu answered, though he wasn't excited about the mission.

"What's the mission about?" She asked.