21 Days (1/?)

"21 Days!"

Genderbent NatZa request by ObeliskX at FFN.

"You want us to do what?" Erza Scarlet and Natsu Dragneel stood before Levy McGarden, underneath a tree a few yards away from the Guild.

The petite bluenette held a flask of a sort, holding some sort of magical essence. "It's an experiment I'm doing." She said, hopefully enough to convince the two of a project that involved her concoction at hand.

"So you want us to drink what you have at hand to become the opposite sex?" Natsu raised an eyebrow. He had done weird things in the past that involved Levy's experiments, but he'd never imagine himself a different person, especially that of a woman.

"Like I said, it's an experiment," Levy continued. "I want to see if a man or woman can survive being that of the opposite sex, for at least 3 weeks."

"Hmm, I don't know." Erza was skeptical, having her arms crossed around her chest.

"I second that." Natsu scratched the back of his head.

"Come on, you guys are the first couple I went for this!" Levy tried more persuasive words for the duo. "I'll make it worth your while."

"How so?" Erza began to listen.

"I'll give you my best erotic novels, Erza." Levy began.

"All of them?" A hint of amazement was behind Erza's tone. Levy had a great collection of erotic novels, but she'd never had thought that the petite bluenette would give her, her mass collection. She's only read a small portion of them, and they were great.

"Yes, all of them." Levy confirmed.

"What about me?" Hearing Erza's bargain, Natsu was now interested in knowing what her deal would be with him.

"I got you an all you can eat buffet ticket." Levy told him.

"... that's it?" He expected more.

"You can use the ticket an infinite amount of times, it's a lifetime's worth!" She added.

"A... lifetime?" Natsu was drooling, thinking about all the foods he can eat at any given time.

"Yup." Levy nodded.

"You drive a hard bargain," Erza gave the bluenette a smile. "I guess we agree, right Natsu?"

"Oh yeah!" Natsu had drool leaking out of his mouth. "All. You. Can. Freaking. Eat!"

"Then it's settled," she handed the concoction t Erza first. "I'm gonna also need to hear your experiences every 3rd day."

"That's fine by me." Erza took the first sip and then handed the potion to Natsu, almost hugging down all of it.

"Hmm, I don't feel any different." Natsu awaited for his change.

"Yeah me neither." Erza agreed with Natsu.

Levy looked at her wristwatch. "Give it a second."

After several seconds of waiting, still no change came forward to them.

"Well this was a-" Suddenly, a purple like smoke shrouded Natsu and moments later, Erza as well.

Natsu coughed, flailing his arms as he whisked away the purple mist off of him. Erza only had her right hand over her face, clearing the smoke from her as well.

"Holy crap!" Levy was amazed to see her potion in action. She covered her mouth, concealing her gasp at amazement.

Natsu looked down, well tried as apparently, two big round breasts were now apart of his biology. "Holy shit!" He or at this very moment, she could no longer feel his own manhood. His voice much higher pitched and more feminine, his hair no longer spiky, now long and extravaganza. His vest could now barely cover his chest, knowing now how Lucy feels when her top vest destroyed in battle. And his battle-pants barely fit him now.