Chapter two

Dont hate meh please lololol xx

Chapter 2;

I woke up to someone screaming. I sat up in my bed and went to run my hand through my curls but when I did I felt- I scram as well. Where the hell is my hair?! "They do it while you sleep." The boy next to me said. He was making a flowercrown, probably looking to replace the one they had ripped up.

"And you arent phased by this?" I said breathing rapidly. He shook his head.

"My hair grows fast. They say if it grows back you dont haveta cut it again."

"My hair." I mumbled.

"Here." he handed me the flower crown and I just stared at it. Then my anger started to get to me. Why did they cut off my hair?! I ripped the flower crown and threw it at him.

"Im going to shower." I said through gritted teeth. I got up and walked towards the showers to see Zayn sitting in the corner, and the blonde trying to comfort him. I rolled my eyes. So much for being a bad boy.

"Itll grow back Zaynie dont worry." he grabbed at his own head and sighed.

I started to strip off my clothes and got in to the small shower that was provided. Im surprised i found the showers so fast.

After my shower i saw everyone was already in their uniform so i put mine on as well. Louis had a flowercrown in his hands and he was glaring it down. Then he sighed and placed it on his head happily. That is one weird lad.

I stood next to him and he didnt even take a look at me. I felt bad that i had torn the stupid thing but i wasnt going to apologize, why should I? not like he was my friend.

The lieutenant came in looking sharp as ever in his green uniform. "I see everyone is up." he looked around. "well since all of you are up you know where to go." people started to file out and i followed closely behind them.

I smiled happily as we entered the dining area, i was starving. Not to mention tired. i yawned and grabbed my food. I looked around looking for a place to sit at the long table that was provided. Everybody was talking to eachother as if they knew eachother forever. I sighed. I shoudlve came yesterday. Then, i wouldve had at least one friend.

I looked around one more time and saw an empty space, but as i got closer I saw more than one. The seats left were the ones by Louis. There was an empty space next to him and infront of him a few by those as well. He was seated at the far end. I shrugged and sat infront of him. Everybody stared at me but i payed no mind and ate peacefully. That was until i felt someones eyes boring into my soul, well at least thats what it felt like. I looked up to see Louis looking at me. His eyes were so green, why had i never noticed? Hadnt they been blue when he was talking to me this morning? They probably change colour. God theyre beautiful.

"what?" i said.

"Nobodies ever sat infront of me." he whispered. my heart ached at how broken the words had came out. But i couldnt take pity.

"oh." i looked down at my food and threw the rest of it away. Walkng out of the dining area and to the somewhat wilderness. I felt bad that he had told me that and i had left him but i couldnt have some loner as a friend. even if he did have the beautifulest eyes i had ever seen.

I felt an arm on my back. "How you doing Harry." it was the lieutenant.

"fine." I lied.

"saw you sitting with louis, you friends?" i shook my head. "shame, lad need a friend." he shook is head in shames. "anyways you ready for training?" i nodded

"good." he smirked and walked off.

Not to long after everybody was walking out of the small building. "Well if it isnt Harry." zayn laughed with no humor. Liam gave me a sorry look at grabbed Zayns arm to pull him away, but it looked like Zayn wasnt having any of that. He yanked his arm from his grip and came closer to me.

"look baldy im not in the mood right now so if youd just get out of my face ill be on my way." i heard a few chuckles and i felt like i was in school bullying my victims. He clentched his fists and tried to swing but somebody came running infront of him and grabbed his fists. It was blondie.

"Zayn." he said sternly. "please dont you know what happened last year." The twat was here last year and still didnt know how to act? wow. He looked at boy infront of him lovingly and unclentched his fists.

"fine." he glared at me before walking to the back of the group.

"ATTENTION!" i heard from somewhere behind me. Everynody scrambled to get into a line and me being me took my precious time. "you beter hurry up and get in that line faggot." he said angrily. I stepped into the line slowly.

"Today we start training." he stated. "Each of you will have a partner. Your task is to carry them over your shoulder and run to the finish line. Think you can handle that faggots?"

"Yes sir." we said some what unsure

"I'm sorry what was that i couldnt quite hear you over the girls." I looked around there were no girls. so what was he.. that bastard.

"YES SIR." we shouted. He gave a creepy smile and clapped.

"Pick your partners then follow me." Everybody quickly got into pairs and I just stood there. I saw Niall running to Zayn and jumping on his back. I stood there a few more minutes and saw everybody already had a partner, that is, except for flowercrown boy. I sighed as i made my way over to him.

"i guess we're partners."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ello :D How was that? :o
Okay so obviously ZIALL WON.