Chapter three

Chapter 3; 

"So how do we do this?" I asked awkwardly as Louis scratched at his now blad head. I shuddered at the thought of being bald, even if I was bald I could still feel my curly locks on my head.

"Umm... I'll go first?"

"I thought I could go first." I said wanting to get it over with.

"Umm.." I looked over at everybody and they were already, standing at the start. I shrugged as I grabbed Louis and threw him over my shoulder, he squealed but i ignored it.

"The loosers will have to give me one hundred push ups." the liuetenant said.

"Harry you better win." Louis mumbled. I nodded and the lieutenant yelled for us to start. I ran and ran towards the finish line. Louis wasnt very heavy. But i was running so fast I tripped over my boot. Louis went tumbling somewhere far away from me, groaning. I on the other hand landed face first and Im pretty sure I ate some dirt.

I heard a few people laugh and I sighed. This is so embarrasing. I sat up and watched the people finish. I didnt care who won, I just wanted to crawl into a ball and get away from everybody. "Harry, come on we have to finish." Louis said softly but i just shook my head. He sighed and nodded understandingly.

"Since you fell your excused from doing the push ups but if you lose again you'll do double." the lieutenant said to both Louis and I. We nodded happily.

"You okay?" Louis said fixing his flower crown.

"Fine" I mumbled angrily. He gave me a sad smile and walked back to the start line. After calming down a bit I did as well.

"My turn." he said biting his lip. He looked... nervous?

"Yea." I said. I know we're going to loose, he looks so weak.

"READY?" the lieutenant yelled.

"YES SIR!" most people said. Louis looked at me and I stared back at him, shivering as his eyes went from a greenish colour to a blueish-greenish colour. He threw me over his shoulder and I gripped on to his back. His muscular back. I looked down a bit and noticed his bum. It was round and.... God, it was beautiful, just like him. SNAP OUT OF HARRY!

I felt my self jump around and started laughing a bit, although my stomach was hurting due to the fact that his shoulder has hitting against it, I still enjoyed myself. I heard a whistle and I was being dropped. I groaned and stood up slowly. "Sorry." Louis mumbled with a smile on his face.

"Congraulations Tomlinson." the lieutenant said.

"Thanks." he said proudly. I smiled at him and for some odd reason I jumped on him giving him a bone crushing hug. It felt... nice.

"Good job Lou." the name rolled off. He let go of me and looked at the ground with a slight blush.

"Thanks." he said quietly again. People started crowding us and they gave us weird looks. Zayn being the main one.

"Dont you think youre always gonna win Tomlinson." he said as he pushed him. Louis went tumbling backwards and i caught him before he could fall.

"Dont listen to him he's just jealous." I said with a small smile.

"Zaynie!" I heard Liam whine and I raised an eyebrow and looked to see Liam clinging to Zayn, Zayn trying to pry him off. I looked around a bit more and caught a glimpse of Niall he was staring at them, then he quickly looked away as if scared he was going to get caught.

"Do you think Niall likes Zayn?"

"Course theyre bestfriends." Louis replied.

"No like - like." Louis shrugged.

"All I know is Zayn likes him, nobody else, thats why hes only nice to him and well Liam but most of the time theyre fighting." I take that as a big major yes.

"Oh." was all i said.

"Attention!" I heard from behind me and we immediately got into a line. "The next thing we are going to do is climb walls." he looked at me and nodded. "Youre up first." what? me? No!

   "Umm No." I said already in a bitchy atitude.

"Im sorry what was that?"

"I said No. Im not climbing no wall."

"Its Im not going to climb that wall and you are going to do what I tell you." You know I was okay with the first activity but this I just dont want to do, and I ALWAYS get my way.

"You got till three." he said in a warning tone. I crossed my tattooed arms over my chest and pursed my lips. "One.. two.." he glared at me before saying "Three." He grabbed my arm and started dragging me God knows where. I tried to fight back but his grip was tight.

"let me go." i hissed

"Youre just like your father." he spat.

"im not my father." i said angrily, i hated when people compared me to my father.

"I never said you were your father I said 'youre like him'. Wait no your worse." He took out some keys and he flipped over a few and took out one in particular, it was black. "Youre going to learn not to talk back and do what your asked." i rolled my eyes and yanked my arm away.

He stopped infront of a small cement box looking thing. He unlocked it and opened it. "Get in." i stared at him wide eyed.

"Are you crazy?" he didnt respond just grabbed the back of my neck and pushed me in forcefully.

"You can come back out tomorrow, maybe next time youll do what i tell you. Lunch and Dinner will not be sent to you." with that he slammed the door and locked it. i banged on the small door. I couldnt fit in here, it was cramped. I started breathing hard but saw i was going to stay in here for a while so i calmed down a bit.

~*~

It was dark I could tell, I was hungry and bored out of my mind. I sighed and started to cry silently. I wanted to go home.

"Harry?" I heard someone whisper. I wiped away my tears and stared at the darkness in my tiny box. "Harry?" i heard again.

"Go away." I said somewhat angrily.

"Harry, here i brought you dinner." Oh thank the heavens. Im starving.

"Im not hungry." I lied. "Why are you here anyways?"

"I like to look after my friends." he whispered.

"But were not friends." I heard a slight sniffling and felt horrible but didnt say anything.

"Fine." I heard something drop and rustling of leaves.

And just like that we were back to square one.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I dont like Harry here ha, anyways Thank you so much for your comments and votes and Im glad you guys like that Ziall won. ♡

ps. Going to start three new fanfics but tell me which one you want first
~Musical Instruments mute!Harry / deaf!Louis
~In search of My Soul Mate [Ziall]
~Not made to be King prince!Harry / minstrel!Louis[I think thats how you spell it xD xx