Chapter 8

Short. Im sorry guys.

Chapter 8

-Harry-

I looked at Louis, he looked so peaceful yet as if everything was bothering him. I pushed him off of me gently and climbed into my bed.

What I did last night was a mistake and it shouldnt have happened better yet should never happen again.

But his lips.... they were so soft yet so rough... hard to forget. I could still feel the ghostly feeling of them. The way our lips fit perfectly and just the kiss was bloody brilliant.

I flipped onto my side so I could look at Louis. He was beautiful even with that awful haircut -then again we all got the same thing.

"You cant fall in love with him, Harry." I whispered to myself. I flipped over onto my stomach and closed my eyes. I just couldnt let myself fall for him.

~*~

Morning came all to fast and I was being awakened. "Harry." I heard someone say. I just groaned and slapped the persons arm of who was trying to wake me up. "Oww."

Once I heard the voice my eyes opened up quickly, Louis. I couldnt face him right now. My breath hitched.

"Get dressed, youre late, if the luitenant finds out we're still here he'll put us in the box and I dont know about you but I dont wan-" I cut him off by kissing him. I couldnt resist. I couldnt resist loving him.

"WHERE THE HELL IS TOMLINSON?" I heard from outside but that didnt keep me from pulling him ontop of me then flipping us over so that i was ontop and deepening the kiss. "TOMLINSON YOU BETTER HAVE A - WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" I pulled away and Louis pushed me off. He stood up flustered and stood at least a foot away from me.

"He forced me, he got ontop of me and tried to go to second base with me." Was the first thing that left his mouth, my breath hitched. What the fuck is he doing?

"Is that true faggot?" I looked at Louis. He was staring at the ground as if it were the most interesting thing ever.

"Yeah." I breathed, his head snapped up and I shook my head disappointed.

"Well guess where you're going?" I clenched my eyes shut and let myself be dragged to the awful stinking box. He slammed the door shut and locked it. "As for you." Louis had followed so im assuming he's talking to him. "Youre a shit faced worthless piece of shit, you should have pushed him off or something. Wait till I tell your dad about this."

"No dont, please."

"And why not? I told you I wasnt going to go easy on you anymore remember, thats what you wanted."

"But you dont have to tell him. I didnt want to be here in the first place! I was happy. And im not a fucking wimp as you and dad would say, I could fucking knock you out right now, I just choose not to because I dont want to." I almost laughed because Louis looked like he couldnt even take a hit.

"Get out of my site before I lose my temper."

"No."

"What did you just say?"

"No, I fucking said no. Gosh, clean your fucking ears." What the fuck is tis idiot doing?

"I'll give you three seconds to leave." and his counting began but i heard no footsteps. "Three." Then there was a slap. Thats when I peaked through the small window. Louis had his hand on his cheek though he didnt look the way he did yesterday- he looked angry.

"You shouldnt of done that." then Louis was tackling him and the braw began.

"Louis stop." I said trying to calm him down.

"Stay out of this." He growled and punched the luitenant who by the way was indeed knocked out.

"Louis youre gonna kill him." He stopped and I guess he realized what he was doing because he climbed off and started running back towards the cabins.

Minutes later the luitenant was waking up. Though he didnt say anything about what had just happened. He looked at me, "I need you to help me with something." I nodded, maybe it'd get me out of here faster.

"What do you need." I said my voice coming out a bit shaky.

"I need you to make him fall in love with you then you dump.him like a sack of potatoes, you got it? I'll tell your dad ou exceeded and you'll get togo home early."

I couldnt do that to Louis, not even after what he did and after what he had confessed, I just couldnt. So the words that left my mouth next was beyond my control because it wanted to get back at Louis. "Okay, I'll do it."

________________________________________________

Okay so this is what you guys suggested because I was having writers block though I will admit I knew what to write - I mean the plot but didnt know how to put it in a whole chapter so yep thats my writers block ;-; But thank you guys so much for the suggestion it made it much easier than the earlier plot but it'll still go the same direction with my old plot.

But thank you so much to ;

@Larry_fever1
@Suziegirl2
@Nicoleasdfghjkl

Also could you guys check out my new fanfic Its ziall :3 its called Nightmares xx