2.) Why?

"Because I don't like you." Were the blunt words that came out of your mouth. You couldn't tell whether or not the boy in the glasses was upset or not, he showed no emotion. "Really." He said dully. He seemed unfazed by your actions. You continued to doodle and did not talk anymore. It was the end of class and you walked out after getting everything together. You could hear footsteps walking towards you from behind, although, you thought nothing of it, for everyone was getting out of class. Then, the boy in the glasses, once again, walked next to you. His friends following him, he was popular and you could tell. You decided not to talk to any of them, one of his friends were a pervert. Coincidentally, you chose to wear skirts every day for your parents didn't think pants were ladylike. You were walking up the stairs and him and his friends were still "following" you, as they did, apparently, one of his friends didn't know who you were while walking by you, but they saw that you had a skirt on and as you were walking, he tugged on it. Of course, this pissed you off, made you angry, and you decided to do something about his course of actions. Before you could do anything, the boy decided to walk up and apologize, not knowing what you were going to do, and suprisingly, you did not hear him and just swung your leg around to kick the boy that tugged your skirt in the face. Instead of kicking the actual dude, you kicked the boy in the glasses in the face instead, knocking his glasses off. You looked at them with disgust, not even caring about what you just did. The group looked back at you with the same disgusts look.

~*~

The next day.
You had walked into your first period class and looked on your assigned desk. Words of, bitch, slut, and other vulgar words filled your desk. A girl then came up to you. "Who the hell do you think you are?" She asked you furiously. You looked at her in confusion. "What?" You replied back. "You know exactly what you did you bitch. You kicked Dave. Go and apologize to him." Dave. The boy you thought had tugged your skirt. "Stay out of my business." You told her, dominantly. "Excuse me bitch? I'll go in whatever business I'd like. Do you know who I am?"  "No. I don't care either." You responded, your face unfazed. "Who do you think you are?!" She exclaimed at you. Dave does not deserve your apologies. He tugged at your skirt like a pervert. You refused to apologize. "I don't need to answer your abusive questions." You said with a fake smile, you joked at "abusive questions" just to make her confused. "Fuck you I hope you die in a hole, you slut." She told you. You didn't care. You expected this from all people, which is why you only had one friend. You sat down, finally, and continued to pay attention during class.  The boy, Dave came up to you after you left your first class. "So. You're the one who roundhouse kicked me straight in the face." He said slightly chuckling. You looked at him with a cold look. "You deserved it." You said with a stoic expression on your face. "Well, I was going to apologize for my-" "For your what? Your actions of being a complete and utter idiot and pervert?" "N-No my brother Dirk just...he's a pervert and he saw your skirt and well...after he tugged it I decided to step in and apologize for him because I knew he wouldn't, but before I could say anything you kicked me right in the face!" Your face slightly softened, for you had made a mistake. "O-oh. S-sorry..." You said shyly. "It's fine! I understand."  Dave said with a soft expression. He seemed nice. Maybe you misjudged him. But you're not getting involved with him. You pretended to smile and walked away, leaving him question you.

[Dave Strider's POV]

She walked away. Unlike every other girl I've talked to at this school. She walked away from me. Why? Why does she seem different. I cupped the side of my face of where she kicked me. All the girls at my school seemed so interested in my and I never understood why. But then there's her. (Y/N), I believe? Man. The other guys didn't think she was pretty, I don't understand why. She never really talks to anybody unless it's necessary. All I see her do is read. You know what? I like her.

End of Chapter 2