3.) Like.

[Dave Strider's POV]

It was a Friday. I stayed outside of the school, waiting for (Y/N) to get to school.

~*~

[Your POV]

You continued to walk to school as you saw cars passing by. Kids carpooling into one car, laughing, even though you know that won't last as long as they would think. You saw the front of the school and walked faster, looking both ways before you crossed the street, although, you didn't really care whether or not cars were coming. The only thing you worried about was your mother.
You didn't care much about your dad because he was a big jerk on who you hung out with. You worried about her being all sad, for if you ever died before her. As you were walking, you saw the boy named Dave. Like. Like was the first word that came into your mind when you saw him. You didn't think much of this thought and you continued on your way. You were at the school doors and opened them to enter inside, and as soon as you did Dave followed you. You decided to ignore it, for you didn't want to interact with him in any way. In fact, you didn't even like him. Not a single bit.
You didn't even want him by you, in fact, you didn't like the fact that he was following you at this very moment. You turned your head a bit just to give him a slight glare so he could get the message. Instead, he did nothing and seemed completely unfazed by this. Instead, he held a cool face. No emotion showing in his eyes that you could see. No expression on his lips. Nothing. You walked into the cafeteria, where you and all the other students went when they were early for school. Of course, Dave had followed you in. Perhaps he wasn't actually following you. Perhaps it was just a coincidence and he didn't even notice you when you came in. You ignored the whole situation that you were just in and sat down at a table that nobody sits at. If anybody sat there you would just ignore them anyways. Then, "coincidentally", Dave sat down at that exact table with the rest of his friends. You felt eyes all over you. "You're (Y/N), right?" Dave asked you. You had a stoic expression on your face, and you nodded with disgust. Who does he think he is talking to you when it's obvious you had no interest in him? God, people were so annoying. The boy that you were assuming was his brother Dirk, looked at you with a smirk. He looked almost exactly like Dave, just with...triangle sunglasses rather than the ones Dave wore. You knew quite a few guys liked you, but they thought you were a cold hearted bitch with no emotions. Which, you thought, was mostly true. "Hey there, sorry about tuggin' your skirt the other day" Dirk apologized, still with the smirk on his face. His smirk bothered you. You did not like it. Not one single bit. It was a perverted kind of smirk. It made your skin crawl. You got up, took your stuff with you, and sat down at a different table. You were tired of people being around you and trying to hit on you. You could tell Dave was trying to hit on you as well. Nobody tried to conversate with you when you had that impassive expression of yours. Like you said earlier, everyone thought you were a cold hearted bitch. The fact that people said and thought that didn't bother you one bit. You finally sat down at a different table, trying to get away from any annoying people, and just with your luck you found a completely empty table. It was 7:55 am, and it was almost time for the bell to ring to dismiss all of you. You got up early though, just to get a head start from everyone rushing and pushing you around, which is what annoyed you most in the mornings. But you were used to getting up early and going to your locker. Like usual, the bell rang at 8:00 and everyone started to rampage around the hallways while you were heading to class with all of your books in your arms. You were off to your first period class again, like usual, and sat down at your assigned seat. Then, of course, Dave came in and sat right next to you, like usual. This was an average thing for you and you liked it. Nobody bothered you, and you didn't have to talk to anyone. It was finally 8:05 and the tardy bell rang. Students who were late were obviously scolded by the teacher. You sat there. Reading a book. Nothingness was in the air, into your lungs, and back out into carbon dioxide.

  End of Chapter 3