Straight A Student. Lying Best Friend. New Best Friend Who Wants To Date Me? (4)

So Part 3

What will happen?

Okai.

Heres the story

Enjoy ^^.

...................................

Chapter 4: Invaded, Ruined but Make Amends.

Annah POV

Okay, so I followed Valerie and Craig into their house. Everything seemed normal. Their mother greeted me. I smiled and they led me to their room. When I saw another bed there. I smiled. I brought my clothes I brought in. My first sleepover in years since my best friend left.

"Guys, your the best," I said. Craig was setting up piles of DVDs and Valerie took my clothes from me. I laughed as she put the under the bed. But before she did she got my new pajamas out. She gave the to me and I put them on the extra bed. Thats why they took me shopping. They wanted to make me feel good. I mean, we were all new best friends and all but no one would do this for me. There was a knock at the door. From the downstairs door. Craig and Valerie both looked suprised. Craig and Valerie both led me back downstairs. Their mum was out in the back garden. The knock came again.

"Okay, I'm coming, I'm coming!" Craig shouted. When Craig reached the door he didn't even touch the door knob it came flying into his face. He lay on the floor now unconcious. I screamed. Then I stopped when I saw it was Molly. I heard noises behind me. It was Valerie blowing his ear drums. Molly jerked but retained herself. I looked at Craig. Valerie pushed past me and made her way to Molly.

"I'm calling the police," Valerie said. I made a squinted face. When Molly wasn't looking I slipped past the banister and into the kitchen. When I reached the garden I ran all they way toi Valerie's mum.

"Whats wrong, Annah?" she asked.

"Y-y-you have t-t-to come with me," I puffed out of my mouth and took her hand and ran back to the house. Mrs. Hills was running with me seeming very worried. I heard screams for the house. It was Valerie. I rushed back in. Molly was gone but I could still sense her.

"Why did you scream?" I asked.

"It was to get you back," she smiled. Her mum was feeling very foolish. Like a practical joke. Craig woke up and I ran over to him. I knelt down beside him and pushed my hair behind my ears. When Valerie started walked over there was a gunshot through the glass in the front door and Valerie fell to the ground blood pouring out of her ears. Her mother cried and ran to the door.

"What monster could have done this!" she cried. I started to cry with Craig. I stood up and looked out the window. Oh my god. It was Molly. Isn't she just a bit young to be a mass murderer? I ran to Valerie and knelt beside her. My tears fell on to her once smiley face.

"Mrs. Hills, I know who done it, call the police now!" I said stroking Valerie's cheek. She nodded and got the phone out and dialed the number.

When the police arrived we told them all the information we had. I then stood in the spotlight telling them how it was Molly.

"When she was running away I looked out the window and she had the gun in her hand," I said and then walked over to the front door and pointed to the hole in it. I cut my finger on one of the edges. I sucked my fingers and then one of the police officers spoke.

"Well, how old is she?" he asked me.

"16," I said looking at them. They police gaped and stood up.

"We'll go look for her and she'll spend a couple of years in prison," one of them said.

"Alright," I said. I looked at Valerie's in active body. My eyes welled with tears. "Would you like to come to my house?" I asked Craig's mum and Craig. They nodded. It was about eight o'clock at night. I led them next door and into my mum's house. AKA my house. When my mum heard the news she started to cry. Police were investigating the house and checking Valerie's body.

"Look, Sandra, this place is avaible if you want to stay?" my mum asked aching around the kitchen.

"That would be lovely, Miranda," she replied. I smiled and took Craig up to my room.

"I'm sorry, Craig," I said and kissed him. He was hurt. He loved his sister.

"It's okay," he said, "I have you." I smiled and kissed him. He cuddled me and we lay on the bed. I stood up and grabbed my coat. I took his hand and pulled him up. He looked at me with a confused expression. I ran with him downstairs and out of the door while my mum and Craig's mum and out the door. We ran to the park and to the metal fence. I climbed over and he followed. We ran to the middle of the field and lay down stargazing. This was a perfect place to be. Just here. We would lie for years and never leave. I would climb a mountain for love. I gently leant my head against his chest and closed my arms.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he said. I reached into my pocked and took out my Ipod. I put on Taylor Swift - Jump Then Fall. I put one of my earphones in my ear and the other in his. He hugged me and we lay there.

............................................................

NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE END.

Sad ain't it.

I hate me doing that now.

I shouldn't of killed her and made Molly do it.

I actually burst out laughing, then I realised she was my favourite character.

Bye Bye VALERIE :(