clear up

okaiii , so i know some of y'all are going to be confused at the age of 15 beyonce had adopted the twins . at the age of 15 the beyonce had their house welcoming party welcoming  the twins into her house .so y'all know when their mom came saying she was going to get them back. so then that night she met jay-z and met with him to kidnap the twins and beyonce.

  so the following day the twins mom had met Chris and they had used to date s she had told him the plan on kidnapping bey0nce and you know he refused to do that but she said that she had his kids so he had to do it in order to get his back .

 so about a couple  and weeks later beyonce had called for a plumer and that was Chris shot and go ahead to met beyonce . so when he had met her he had told her the whole plan on their date. she was about to leave but decide to stay and help him get his kids back. so it Jay-z and the twins mom took them a couple of months to get the plan right also the twins birthday had passed and they were 16 or whatever age the are right now , you do the math 

.so after a little while the got the plan right . so thats when the told Chris to take bey on a date and they went to kidnap the twins that night and Chris did what he had to do still following his order. they also knocked out all the carmers and stuff . andddd now we are here!!!!! where the twins and bey had got kidnapped . thats why that night before beyonce had left she had gave them so medicine and left big dog to protect them, she gave them the medicine to protect them from like posing all that other stuff ..

~ well that's it my fellow readers , and to all a good night "

remember to vote !!!