Chapter 2

A/N: this is a day early.

Alexander stared at his unofficial sub, his assistant, well isn't that cliché. As well as annoying seeing as Alexander wanted his assistant from the second she walked into his life wanting a job. He thought that getting a new sub would help him get over wanting Miss. Wilde so entirely, but no they just had to be the same person. Well who was he to look a gifted horse in the mouth. He took a step back to let her in his home. She stayed where she stood, staring at him with wide eyes. She's shocked which he understood but he didn't want to waste his time with her especially now.

"Are you just going to stand there?", Alexander asked her waiting for her to move either into my house or back to her car.

She looked up at alexander studying his face as if seeing him for the first time. She walked into his house stood right behind him as he closed the door behind her. Alexander turned to face her, his eyes drank in the sight of her hair down for the first time that he met her and her ass never looked as delicious as it does now, since she dressed very respectively at work. Which always drove him a little more mad each day, spurring him so fantasize about ripping her clothes off and finally see the blessing that is her body. He certainly wasn't going wait any longer to see her at least down to her undergarments right now.

"Take off your dress and hang it on the coat rake as well as those flats", He ordered her in a soft tone.

He watched as she slipped off the dress and grabbed the hanger that he left on the coat rake incase she wore a dress. She placed the dress on the hanger then placed the hanger on the coat rake, then she bend over right in front of him and slipped off the flats, placing them beside one another under the dress. Alexander reached out his hand an inch away from her ass which is on full display because she decide to wear a thong. He pulled his hand back, reminding himself of his control. He alway wanted to feel the heat coming off her ass after a good spanking. He waited until she straightened her stance then he walked around her, he keep his back to her because he didn't want to get more tempted to just throw her against the door and fuck her until she begged him to stop.

"Follow me", He said and with that he headed for his playroom.

He held the door open for her to walk in ahead of him. He closed the door behind him then turned back to Beth, who was looking around the room with curiosity in her eyes.

"Stand still", He told her and watched as she stilled her movement, standing straight and looking ahead of her at the bed.

He walked over to where she stood in the middle of the room. He skimmed his fingertips along her sides then hooked his fingers into the sides of her thong. He very slowly trailed her thong down her legs then watched as she stepped out of them. He pocketed her thongs as he stood up once again. He trailed his fingertips up her from her hips to the underlining of her matching bra, he ran his fingers to the middle of her back looking for the clasp, but when he didn't feel it he moved his fingers around to the front. His fingers slowed down to a snail pace as they felt the softness of her breasts, they stopped at the clasp and quickly snapped it open. He tugged at the bra lightly until it fell from her body landing on the floor with barely a sound. He lifted a hand and brushed her hair off of the left side of her neck, he leaned down the short distance and very lightly brushed his lips again her neck. His lips kept moving up until they got to her ear.

"I am going to give you pleasure and pain like you have never known, though I will keep it as light as possible for this session", Alexander told her then he wrapped an arm around her waist before he finished his thought, "last chance to leave Beth, you can ask for your thong back or walk over to the bed and lay spread eagle for me".

A/N: please comment, thanks for reading