Chapter 4

A/N: hope you enjoy!

Alexander moved the candle over her stomach enjoying her gasps from the impact of the heated wax. He moved the candle at different heights until she got use to the heat of the wax. He smirked and hovered the now shorter red candle over her hard pink nibble without warning he tilted the candle. Drops of hot wax from under the flame painted her nibble a cherry red and caused her to scream in surprise. He gave her other nibble the same teatment, his cock jumped in excitement from the sound of her second scream, the candle was closer the second time, the flame heat bathing her nipple in it embrace for a second before it was covered by the hot wax.

Alexander moves his eyes from her heaving breast and wax covered nipples to look into her light brown eyes. He found a light in her eye that told him just how much she enjoyed the pain, he decided to make it a bit more painful. He sat the ever shortening skinny red candle on her mount, then waked over to the cup of ice waiting on the table among other burning candles of different color, length, girth and wax. He grabbed the cup of ice and moved back over to the bed, he rested the cup on the nightstand near the bed.

His dark hazel eyes took in the sight of her panting and squirming as much as the restrains allowed her to, his eyes moved down watching as the hot wax rolled over the sensitive skin of her mount leading to her pussy. He dipped his finger between her pink lips feeling her juices coat his finger.

He moved his finger up her slit until he felt the sensitive bundle of nerves, he rubbed it expertly and was gifted with the symphony of her moans. He kept up his rubbing, dipping his finger down to collect more of her juices every now and again. He watched as her back arched and her breathing became more labored than before, he leaned over and picked up a cube of ice.

"Are you getting close?", He asked her in a husky tone as he moved his finger faster.

"Yes, sir", She moaned out moving her hips more, thrashing a bit from the pleasure.

"Don't cum until I say so", He ordered in a whisper which she nodded then screamed from the feel of his finger getting replaced by an ice cube.

Alexander made sure her clit is completely exposed as he rubs it with ice. He enjoyed her thrashing as it got more intense, once the ice completely melted he picked up the mostly gone candle carefully from her mound and let a drop of hot wax coat her clit. Her scream was glorious, he quickly moved from the bed and grabbed another candle, placing the mostly gone one in it's place, then moved back between her legs. He used the flame from the new candle to melt the already harding wax away from her clit, he carefully collected the melted wax on his hand so it wouldn't go lower on her pussy.

"Please sir!", She cried out, arching her back off the bed as much as she could.

Once he was sure all the wax was gone and clear, he dived forward and and started to taste her sweet juices. He groaned from the taste of her, he could eat out this pussy all day and still want more. His thick warm tongue stoked her hot wet channel, his grip on her thighs tighten to keep her still even though he loved watching and feeling her thrash. He felt her legs start to shake with the effort to not cum.

Alexander lifted his head up and replaced his mouth with his fingers. Pushing two fingers, knuckle deep into her sweet hot, tight channel. His cock throbbed in need to replace his fingers, he took a deep breath and reminded himself of his control. Focused his eyes on her tearful, tortured pleasured expression, he chuckled as he thought 'this is just the surface of the iceberg'. He did love the expression none the less, he curled his fingers at just the right angle and was gifted while her strangled gasp as his fingers rubbed against her g-spot. He pressed against her g-spot like a kid on an arcade game playing his last life with his last quarter in the slot.

She screams and sobs begging for her release, he wanted to drag this out make it last the entire night, but well he didn't want to push her too far yet. He leaned close to her ear and whispered the one word she was waiting for, "Cum".

He bite her earlobe tugging on it hard almost breaking the skin then pulled back and watch her unravel in the most beautiful way he'd ever had the pleasure to witness. He kept moving his fingers until her inner walls forced them out as a stream of her juices started to fly out of her like a rushing waterfall. He quickly lowered his head and drank some of her sweet nectar before the stream stopped. He watched as her body started to jerk almost violently from the intensity of her orgams. He ghosted his hands over her body and leaded down until his lips were next to her ear, where he whispered his praises of her. 

A/N:Thanks for reading.  No comments, no new chapters. So please comment, it really helps me write.