Chapter 14

A/n: Sorry for the late update.

"This is your last chance Beth. If you sleep with me that means you are agreeing to relinquish a lot more control over your body to me than you have previously for the entire day tomorrow", Alexander had to make sure that she understood him completely as she stepped into the shower with him.

He felt her hand on his back, resting against his wet skin, "Yes master, I understand".

He slowly turned to face her, the corner of his mouth twitched as he lifted a hand up. He wanted to cup her cheek and pull her in for a hot kiss. He wanted to pin her against the cold tile and fuck her until her legs hurt and her pussy felt numb. Control. She'll leave at the end of the day tomorrow, maybe even before that. Just as the others have at this point, when the say of nearly complete control over the submissive came.

He grabbed her arm and switched places with her, letting her body get doused in the warm water. He started to wash himself, neither of them spoke a word as their body screamed of their arousal. The air felt thick and heavy with carnal desire, it was hard to ignore even for the ever presence control of will in Alexander Braxton.

Needless to say he rushed out of the bathroom as his mind wander to pressing Beth against the sink, pulling her hair back and fucking her until she came so much that she forgot her own name. He would love to watch her fall apart with his dick thrusting inside her. Alexander pushed on a pair of boxers then grabbed his laptop and started to work. It was the best distraction from his dirty mind at the moment. He didn't even glance at Beth as she came back into the room he just kept working.

"Don't put any clothes on", He spoke while he stared at the screen, typing away.

"I've never slept naked", Beth stated the fact out loud as she stared at her Master.

He sighed then spoke in a bored tone as he asked theoretically, "You won't be wearing clothes much tomorrow so there is no need for you to wear clothes to bed now is there?"

"Sir, I'm not sure if I can get comfortable enough to sleep naked", She argued against his order.

Alexander looked up at her with eyes that made a shiver go down her spine, He watched as she licked her lips and rubbed her arm, that looked bare now that the robe markings were fading fast from the shower they shared.

"I'll be fine with just a shirt", She suggested with small smile in her disodenance.

He raised an eyebrow at her as he asked her slowly, "Do you want punishment?"

She threw her hands in the air, as she exclaimed, "I want to sleep with clothes on, sir".

"Fine, then you don't sleep beside me", he turned his attention back to his work as he finished his statement, "put on a shirt and sleep in the guest room".

"But, I thought that we'd sleep together?", She questioned him with a slight tilt of her head.

He mirrored her head tilt as he stared at her, not willing or wanting to repeat himself, if she really wanted to sleep with him, then she'd do it naked. After a while she slowly let out a breath and crawled into bed with him.

He slowly lifted the covers over her naked body and kept working until he got tired. Alexander put his laptop away then got back in bed, he looked over as Beth to see that she was out like a light. He smirked a bit at the sight as he thought, Well you go comfortable naked didn't you?

He reached towards her face and slowly traced her lips with his thumb. HIs thumb moved down to her chin then up her jawline then down her bare neck. He made up his mind that if tomorrow went well and the party that he'd give her a collar.

That he'd want her around him for longer than he previously thought.He moved his hand from her and relaxed himself in his bed, which now housed her warm body, if only for this one night. Alexander wanted there to be more nights despite what he knew would happen, that she'd leave him like all his ex's.

A/n: Thanks for reading, please comment, it helps me write.