31 -Army girl (Pt 2)

You walked out of the airport looking for Barry. "Hello my little army girl" Someone whispered in your ear. You turned around and engulfed Barry in a hug. "Barry. I missed you so much" You said into his chest. "So did I" He rested his chin on your head. "Come on Joe is waiting"

You reached to Joes black car. "Y/N!" Iris squealed. "Hey Iris" You said as she pulled you into a bone crushing hug. She finally let go allowing you to breathe. "Welcome home" Joe said and you all entered the car.
"So what did you have to do when you were over in Iraq?" Iris asked. "Well I was out in the field. Sometimes they would ask me to stay behind if it was really busy in the medical area" You said simply. Joe looked in the rear view mirror with his eyes wide. "You serious?" Joe asked shocked. "Yeah well that what happens when you reached first in training" You laughed softly.

"So Speedy, what have you been up to?" You asked as you got changed into your pjs. "Ya know saving the-Oh my gosh what is that?!" Barry asks shocked. Confused you ask "What?" He points to your arm. "Oh that was when I got shot. Boy did it hurt." You said slowly. You didn't want him to know the truth. "Ok?" Barry said as he climbed into bed. You soon joined him almost falling asleep as your head hit your pillow.

"Tell us where your base is!" A man yelled, split flying every where. He was furious. "I told you I don't know. They just dropped me in today" He slapped you in the face. "That's a lie!" He said before motioning someone to bring something in. You tried to see what it was under the cloth. He pulled out a gun. Your heart rate increased but you still kept your poker face. "Now I'll give you one last chance. Where is your base?" He said quietly. "I told you. I don't know!" You yelled. The man pulled the trigger and you quickly moved the chair so it would hit your arm. "Take her away!" You bit your tongue it hope it would distract the pain.
You gasped as you quickly shot up. You looked over at Barry hoping he wasn't awake. "You ok?" He asked softly while stroking your arm. "I honestly don't know" You had tears steaming down your face. He got up and hugged you. "It happens every night" Barry didn't say anything he just rubbed your back. Tears fell down your face. "It's going to be ok" Barry said as he got up and went down stairs.

He came back with a cup of Y/F/D "Here" He said and passed you the cup. "Thank you Barry" You kissed his cheek before you took a sip of your drink. You slipped back under the covers and Barry pulled you closer. "Goodnight Beautiful" He whispered "Goodnight Flash Boy"

I'm sorry this 5K special sucked. This is also extremely late. But 5k that's honestly so cool. Thank you xx