74 -Seven and Nine

(I was thinking of doing a sad one but.... Also pretend Barry's mum didn't die but he still became the flash.)

She said, "I was seven & you were nine" I looked at you like the stars that shine In the sky, the pretty lights

You and Barry were sitting on a picnic blanket. It was the fourth of July and his parents were over for a barbeque. You both were looking at the bright fireworks admiring the sight of them.

And our daddy's used to joke about the two of us Growing up & falling in love And our mama's smiled & rolled their eyes And said, "Oh my, my, my"

Your dad nudged Henry and pointed at the both of you. "I bet $10 these kids were fall in love with each other someday." Henry laughed and handed him $10. "I think they already are." Henry said and Nora and your mum just rolled their eyes.

Took me back to the house & the backyard trees Said you'd beat me up you were bigger than me You never did

You and Barry ran out your french doors and straight to the tyre swing. "Too slow Barry." You teased as you jumped on it. "One day I'll beat you." He teased back as he pushed you on the swing.

Took me back when the world was one block wide I dared you to kiss me & ran when you tried Just two kids, you & I Oh my, my, my, my

"Truth or Dare?" You asked. Barry thought about it for a moment. "Dare." He spoke. You had to think about this one. "Okay, I dare you to... Kiss me." You said. When Barry leaned it, you slowly pushed yourself into a crouch and when he was a few centimetres you sprinted off causing him to land face-first into the dirt.

Well, I was sixteen when suddenly I wasn't that little girl you used to see But your eyes still shined like pretty lights

It was another fourth of July party and Barry and the dads were throwing a ball while, you were cooking up a steak. Ever since you accidently cooked a steak on the bbq (you thought it was a pork steak.) and apparently it tasted so good that your dad now made you the steak cooker. You didn't mind though because you like cooking. As you cooked Barry stood from afar watching you cook the steak.

And our daddy's used to joke about the two of us They never believed we'd really fall in love And our mamas smiled & rolled their eyes And said, "Oh my, my, my"

"How long do you reckon it takes for these two kids to realise that they are in love with each other?" Henry teased causing your mothers to roll their eyes.

Took me back to the creek beds we turned up Two A.M. running in your truck & all I need is you next to me

You and Barry were sitting at the lake. Just admiring the deserted and peaceful surroundings. You had your head laying on Barry's chest. You looked up at Barry and kissed his jaw. "Finally after waiting for 10 years for that I finally got it." He spoke triumphantly. "Don't make me regret that Bartholomew." You teased.

Took me back to the time we had our very first fight Slamming up doors 'stead of kissing goodnight You stayed outside 'til the morning light Oh my, my, my, my

You and Barry were just sitting on the couch quietly when Barry broke the silence. "Y/N I need to tell you something." Barry said seriously which made you slightly nervous. "Yeah." He didn't say anything which made you even more nervous. "You know the Flash." You nodded your head. "Well... I'm actually him." He said slightly cringing. "For how long?" You asked quietly. "About 6 months now." This caused you to snap. "What do you mean six months." Barry opened his mouth to say something but no words came out. "Why didn't you tell me sooner. Barry, you could've died a-and I wouldn't know why. It would've killed me." You said throwing a newspaper at him. 'Wait so you're not mad about me being the flash?" You shook your head. "God no, I think that's amazing. I''m just angry you didn't tell me sooner."

A few years have gone & come around We were sitting at our favourite spot in town And you looked at me, got down on one knee

You and Barry were sitting at the lake, you two just had a nice picnic and were just talking. "Y/N." Barry said grabbing your attention. "I have loved you for pretty much all my life. You are the first and only person to have ever had that impact on me. Will you do the honour of marrying me and becoming my wife?" Barry said as he got on one knee and pulled out a small black box. "Yes! A million times yes!" You cried out as you wrapped your arms around his.

Took me back to the time when we walked down the aisle Our whole town came & our mama's cried You said, "I do" & I did too

Barry's jaw dropped once he saw you pass the arch of flowers. He couldn't believe he was marrying the girl who stole his heart at the age of nine. As you slowly came towards him, all he could do was stare. He didn't realise that until you nudged him for the ido's

Take me home where we met so many years before We'll rock our babies on the very front porch After all this time, you & I

As you and Barry came home with your second child. A baby girl, you couldn't help but feel complete. You had married the boy who stole your heart at the age of seven. Had two kids, a girl and a boy and didn't need to worry about much. Your life was complete.

And I'll be eighty-seven, you'll be eighty-nine I'll still look at you like the stars that shine in the sky Oh my, my, my.