32 -You like me

@autogirls
Thank you for 7K it means a lot.

"Rhea hurry up." Barry whined. "In a second." She muttered. "No now" Barry said tugging Rhea's arm. She felt a tingling sensation or whatever cliché thing your meant to feel. "Ok fine we can go now" Rhea says before walking over to her bag. "Where are we going anyway?" Rhea asked. "No where" Barry simply said. "Fine then. How about we go home and I'll order Chinese food?" You look at Barry for some kind of response but, all you saw was the same smile that made your heart flutter every time you look at it.

⚡️⚡️

Barry took a deep breath as he knocked on the door. Rhea's mother opened up the door with a surprised look on her face. "Hello Barry." She stepped to the side of the door, motioning for him to come in. "Thanks"
Barry follows Y/M/N to the kitchen "Tea or coffee?"
"Coffee please." A moment of silence passes "I need to ask you something." Barry says nervously. "Go ahead" Barry took a deep breath. "Does Rhea like me?" Rhea's mother gave Barry a sad smile. "No sorry." His face fell "She loves you. Oh my all she ever does is talk about you. Barry this, Barry that it's actually quite funny. Oh and she's liked you for so long. Like about a year or so." Rheas mother rambles. Barry's lips slowly curl into a huge grin. "Well thank you very much. I must be on my way" Barry says before take his final sip of coffee "Do come again sometime Barry" Rhea's mother said as Barry stepped outside "Will do"
⚡️ ⚡️
"I....like.....he......ok" Barry heard someone mutter. Barry walked closer to the Cortex and heard Iris say "Yeah totally, you can see it your eyes every time he walks in" Barry stepped in "Who likes who?" Barry asked as Iris and Caitlin walked away into the training room with a big grin on their face. "Oh...um.." Rhea stammered "Rhea I have to tell you something" Barry nervously said "What is-" She was cut off by Barry's lips meeting hers. After awhile Rhea pulled apart "So does this mean you like me?" Rhea asked with a slight sound of hopefulness in her voice. "Yes." Barry said before pulling Rhea into another kiss

A/N: Sorry for the wait. I have writers block so this might not be too good. Also thank you so much for 9K!