Chapter 3

Jonah's POV

"We got into the academy!" Brighton yelled. She jumped into my arms hugging me tightly. I spun her around and then sat her back down. "That means you only have a few more days left in this school!" I said now beginning to become sad. "It's okay I'll visit you alot!" Brighton said. "Okay." I said.
Ding. Ding. Ding.

"Come on Brighton!" Jessie said slightly nudging her. "Hold up can I talk to her for a minute?" I asked after Brighton began turning away. "Uh sure, Jessie go on to class I'll be there in a minute." Brighton said with Jessie nodding along. We watched her enter the classroom down the hall. Then I turned to her.

"Would you uh like to go see a movie with-um with me?" "Oh sure, wait as a date or just a movie?" "A uh date." "Oh then of course! When?" "Tonight." "Okay pick me up at my place at 8:00!" "Okay see you then."

We hugged and she went to class.
Time Skip!

8:00pm

I decided on wearing normal yet kinda dressy clothes it's like a mix but a good mix.

I knock on the door and a woman with brown hair and brown eyes opens the door

I knock on the door and a woman with brown hair and brown eyes opens the door. She looks like an older version of Brighton.

"Hello I'm Brighton's mama, you must be Jonah!" She said. "Yeah I'm Jonah mam." I replied. That's when she walked into the living room.

"Hey!" She said running to me

"Hey!" She said running to me. I smiled and hugged her. "You kids have fun but not too much fun because she is a dancer!" Her mom yelled out the door as we were exciting. I opened the passenger door for her then got in my own seat. I started up the car and Brighton turned on Pop music. I was kind of surprised when she did because she is a ballet dancer.

We watched Suicide Squad, and played lots of games in the lobby. On the way to take her home we talked about how we're gonna work when she goes to the academy.

I walked Brighton to the door and before she went inside I gave her a kiss on the lips.