Chapter 5

Jessie's POV

I watched my best friend jog over to me. I really want to know what happened last night but I don't want to ask her too many questions because I've never been nosey, I mean I've wanted to know but I don't ask.

"So did you have fun last night?" I asked as Brighton and I jogged around the track in the park. "Yeah it was sweet, Jonah took me to see a movie and after the movie ended we played games in the lobby." Brighton replied not taking her eyes from out in front of her.

We went around to more laps jogging before we finally decided to take a water break. We jogged for another 20 minutes and walked back to the corner I met her at.

"Do you wanna stay the night with me tonight, we could go over some moves if you want?" Brighton asked. "Yeah of course!" I more than said. Brighton smiled and began walking back towards her house. "See you tonight!" She yelled from her porch.

I ran back towards my grandmother's house. I packed my bag in less than 5 minutes then grabbed my clothes for a shower. I jumped in and just washed my body.

I dried off and jogged to Brighton's house.
Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Come in." Called someone from the kitchen. I opened the door and walked in. I haven't been to Brighton's house since I was 10. When Brighton got serious about dancing we stopped staying at each other's houses, so we could be dancing all the time.

"She's in her room." Called the voice from the kitchen again. I nodded silently thanking the person and walked down the hall to her room.

I opened the door and walked into to see this...

"Uh sorry." I said turning around about to walk out the door. "Jessie wait, we're gonna hang with Jonah for a lil bit." Brighton called from the bed. I turned around and walked back to where I was standing and smiled. "Okay. Oh and hey Jonah." I said sitting down beside Brighton. "So next week in Fall break Jonah said his family was going to the beach and he invited us. Do you wanna go?" Brighton asked. "Uh yeah if you're going I'm totally going. "Okay awesome." Brighton replied.