Chapter 8

Hey Lovelies I don't know how I managed to do it but between my thousands of assignments that need doing I found time to do an update yay. I hope you all enjoy this as there wont be a chapter until sometime mid next week. if I can I will try to get it to you earlier. So enjoy this chapter!!!!!

***********

Chapter 8

It is ten o’clock and the party is in full swing. A few people turned out to be half the school plus people I don’t even know. I stayed in my room when the first round of people came but soon couldn’t do anything when the music started going. When I went to check on Tabitha and Alex they were not in their rooms so I went down to find them. When I stepped into the lounge room there were people everywhere. He invited half the school and more people kept showing up. I push past people trying to find Travis. I find Violeta acting like a slut and don’t even bother with her. Jesus could she at least wear some more cloths.  People are pushing and shoving me and the noise is starting to hurt my ears.

"Watch where you are going?" Someone says and they turn around. "Who invited you?" Abigale asked. Was this women serious?

"Umm I live here and have you seen my brother." She doesn’t hear me and goes back to her drink and dancing. I find Travis with a group of people he hangs out from school.

"Hey Nikki, come join us." He says and slings his arm around my shoulder. He is drunk ,I can tell, he reeks of booze and I know that they have been mixing blood with alcohol.

"Are you drunk Travis?" He gins and all his mates laugh.

"Not the slightest." He slurs and takes another sip of his drink.

"Have you seen Tabitha and Alex?" I yell over the music trying to be heard.

"Nope, last I saw they were in the kitchen, ask the staff they will now." He laughs again spilling his drink all over me.

"Thanks Travis, thanks." I storm off and can here all his friends saying how hot I was. I start to look around for staff but cannot find them anywhere. I walk into the kitchen to find a couple making out on the table. "Go find a room." I say but they don’t hear me. I keep walking until I find a maid.

"Have you seen Tabitha or Alex?" I ask and they tap their ears saying they cannot here. I point to outside and they nod and follow me.

"Nikki."A few of them saw a bow and I am tempted to roll my eyes at them.

"I wanted to know, have you seen Tabitha or Alex?" Before I can hear their response I hear a window smash and one of Dad’s relics is flying out the window. I use my speed to catch it before it smashes and three maids and four butlers rush to be by my side .

"Hey asshole, get out of that room." I hear a growl and know it was a werewolf.

"Here can someone take this." One of the younger maids takes it from me and I thanks her. "Dad is going to kill us when he gets home." I sigh and a few of them nod.

"Nikki we found Tabitha and Alex some fey were trying to get them to give up some of their soul for the future." I growl but they don’t seem surprised. I feel my anger heat up fast but I count to three and it calms down. A bit.

"Are they fine?" I look at the young man whose name I think is Dave.

"Yes I have sent them to their rooms and I had to use a bit of compulsion to make them stay." I thank him but he seems worried.

‘"t is fine, thank you."

"Let’s get this party started." Travis yells from inside and cranks up the music and people start cheering. We all stand outside when a few shape shifter and werewolves step outside.