Meeting Jamie

This chapter will be on Monday but in Alex's pov. I keep getting the feeling where I'm gonna mess something up, so if I do, please tell me and I'll fix it. OK on with the story....

Alex's P.O.V.  I dragged myself out of bed. Ugh...I completely forgot about that essay that was due today. Usually Nick does them for me, but he's in a bit of a.....rebellious stage. "Crap! Stupid nerd!!! Who does he think he is!?!?" Oh well. I threw on my clothes, brushed my teeth, grasped at my bag. Then I nearly ripped the door off it's hinges attempting to open it. I raced out the door and bolted down the street towards the school. Since I live practically next door, it's easy to make it to classes without being tardy. But...with all the girls just begging for me, it's hard to make it to class on time. Heh, well what could he say? He was just too perfect to pass up.

I made it to class just as the bell rang and I went over to my desk. I looked over next to me only to witness my so called 'friend' and his busty bimbo making lovey-dovey eyes at each other. Gag....... I stared in discust  for a few moments longer. That's when he noticed me staring. He glanced over and smirked at me.
Just who does this guy think he is?What a brat!!! I was so pissed that I barely even noticed him gesturing to the back corner of the room. I glanced back to see what the idiot was gesturing to.
That's when I saw some girl in the corner-window seat staring out the window. I looked back to Nick to see what he meant. He just smirked again and resumed listening to the teacher. Hmmm...she must be Jamie Oliver. If that's what her name was. I looked back at her again to get a better look at my next 'toy'. She wasn't the prettiest girl in the land but she wasn't ugly either. She seemed cute....in her own way.
She had hair so dark, it was almost black, and it was long. It cascaded down her back and met up with the chair she was sitting in. She had bangs that were in need of a little trim. Not so long you couldn't see her eyes, but long enough to easily hide them. All of her hair was pulled into a messy pony tail. Yet it still reached to her butt. I then examined her figure (quite lecherously I might add) and was a little disapointed by her smaller breast size. I usually stuck with bustier girls, like my 'friend's' girlfriend. But this girl did have a thin waist that widened into her nice hips. And I  was impressed by her long creamy legs.
I had to admit that I just loved how the school uniforms involved short skirts. She had light skin that blended perfectly with the dark uniform she was wearing.

I got so caught up in mentally stripping her of her clothes that I hadn't heard a single thing that the teacher said. So I became confused when I saw students standing up and walking towards the teacher's desk. I then saw that they were turning in the essays that were due today. Aww crap! What do I do!? Luckily for me, my 'friend' Nick had decided to do mine so he wouldn't get a bad grade.

I sighed and went back to examining this Jamie girl, or whatever her name was. She looked over at me. I decided to just get started right then. I gave her my most charming smile and winked. But to my surprise, she glared in discust, shivered, and went back to gaze longingly out the window.

Maybe this would be harder than I originally thought.

Hiya! It's me! Your loving author-chan!!!! I'm so sorry for any grammar mistakes I have made. And I really would appreciate it if you lovely readers were to give me some advice. Comment what you thought below, and have a wonderful day....or night. Whatever time your reading this at, I hope it's wonderful❤❤ Goodbye~! I love you~😙😙!! Until next time~!!!!