{3}

DREAM SEQUENCE

We see Dean with his hands tied up. He's unconscious and blood bags were around him. He looks weak and helpless.
REALITY

Elena gasp as she got up. She had a terrible dream. She starts panting. "Are you okay?" Asked Caroline. Elena shakes it off, "Uh yeah I just had a crazy dream.

{ dean }
(still in a trance by the djinn)

I took a bite of the sandwich Elena made me. "Mm this is the best sandwich ever!" I said with a full mouth. Elena turns around and giggles as she was drinking coffee near the kitchen window.

"I tried to get a hold of Sam earlier. Where's he?" I asked.

"He said him and Caroline are coming over to eat dinner with us at that restaurant downtown."

"Him and Caroline?" She nods.

"Yeah they've been dating for almost 3 years now you know."

She walks up to me.I just stare at her. She's a doll isn't she?

"You know I'm in love with you right?" I said with a smile. She blushes. She sits down on my lap and puts her arms around my neck.

"I love you too honey." She said as she kisses my cheek.

"Umm b-babe, can you tell me how we first met?" I ask.

She looks at me confused," Why going down memory lane?"

"Um because I just love remembering those nice moments that I had with you that's all."

"Oh well... we met at college. And YOU would hit on every girl that stands because you thought you were all that. I tried my best to ignore you but we started talking because you heard what I was listening to on my headphones. And that song turns out to be our favorite song."

"Can't Fight This Feeling?" She nods with a smile.

"And you tapped my shoulder and you told me you love that song which made us start a conversation. And the rest is history." I smile.

"I know that I say this like a million times but I'm in love with you." She kisses me.

"I love you too

"I love you too." Her phone vibrates she checks it. "Caroline and Sam said will meet them at the restaurant so I'm going to get ready. And you should too." She gets up from my lap as she starts to walk away I grab her hand and pull her towards me.