{5}

{ dean }

Sam and I were staying at Elena's house for a few days. I helped Elena with some errands and Sam wanted to be with Caroline for today if you know what I mean.

So it was just Elena and I. "Lena, where do you want me to put these?" I ask pointing at the food we just bought from the grocery.

"Just put it in the cabinet please and also put the ice cream in the freezer." I put the items in the cabinet and I also put the ice cream in the freezer. I wanted to ask Elena what else I could do but I couldn't find her anywhere. "Lena?"

I went upstairs and Elena was talking on the phone with someone, "Okay Katherine slow down. So what did you see last night?.... well umm maybe it was just a dream Katherine.... huhh okay I'll meet you at the grill in a few minutes." She hangs up.

"Is something wrong?" I ask in concern.

She looks around and sigh. She walks closer to me and leans into my ear," Promise you won't tell anyone this."

I nod my head," I promise."

"(Sighs) Okay... sit." We both sat down near the window.

"So it's about Cas."

"What about Cas?" I ask in concern for my angel friend.

"A few weeks ago, he told me Katherine and him were a thing."

"Wait? What! Katherine.... and Cas!?" She nods.

"Because Cas was assigned to be her guardian angel. And he fell in love with her. And.... I guess she fell in love with him too."

"So why was Katherine calling?"

"She told me see saw a vision or a dream about her and Castiel. I don't know if this was Castiel's plan or she's getting her memories back on her own."

I look down and sigh, "Cas, get your feathery ass down here. You got some explaining to do." Suddenly Cas appears.

"I've heard." Cas says in a low voice.

"Cas... how come you didn't tell me this?"

"Because Katherine is a vampire. I was keeping it a secret because I wanted to protect her."

"Awwww." I mumbled.

"So when are you gonna tell her. Cause apparently she has one of her memories back?"
Cas immediately looks up at Dean with his eyes widen.

"She has a memory?" He ask.

"She called about 10 minutes ago. She said she had a dream of you and her." Lena replies.

"That's great. If she gets all her memories, she would remember US." Cas smiles.

"What if she thinks everything is just a dream and forgets about." I ask.

"Then.... that would be the time to confess." I look at Elena.

"You really do love her don't you Cas?" I smirk.

He looks down and nods. He starts playing with his hands and he suddenly turns red.

"My feelings for Katherine has never change. Even if I try to forget about her."