{6}

{ sam }

"Caroline can I talk to you about something?" I ask as she's eating her burger. She nods," Yeah, what's up?"

"I just think I need to get this off my chest. But... " I grab her hands, she was taken by surprise but she smiles.

"You know we've been talking... hanging out together. It's like we've known each other for years." We both chuckle. "Honestly, I have never felt so attach to someone in such a minimum amount of weeks or months. I've never been so... in LOVE with someone before. Caroline you make me happy." A tear suddenly streams down her cheek.

"What I want to say is Caroline Forbes would you to be my girl-"

"YES!" She yells out and immediately pulls me in for an embrace. I wrap my arms around her waist and laugh. "I didn't finish my question."

She looks at me with a huge smile on her face, "That's because I know what you were gonna say. I know more things about you than you thought. And also... you make me VERY happy as well.... I'm in love with you Sam."

My cheeks start to hurt from smiling too much. I pull her in for a hug."Wow, so it's official. We're together. Eeee! How is Dean gonna react? How will Elena react?"

"Caroline... calm down. Dean is still a little shooken up by the accident days ago. And I'm encouraging him to stay out of the friend zone with Elena." Caroline sighs and holds my hands.

"But he's your brother, he needs to know. Besides you guys will stay here for a couple of days anyways it looks like Dean wants to stay here a bit longer too. You know cause of Elena." I nod.

"Alright I'll tell him." She smiles and kisses me on the cheek. That felt nice.

"This is officially the best day ever!" She squeals as I laugh at her behavior.

{ dean }

"Okay Cas, women well they can be complicated at times. But not all of them are like that." I said.

"If you ask them if their okay... they might say," I'm fine." Well some lie and maybe some tell the truth you never know. That's why you have to get to know her first. Got it?"Castiel nods.

"And some women perfer the nice, sweet guys.Some loves the "plays hard to get" guys. In your case well it depends on Katherine." Suddenly I heard someone clearing their throat. And now I know who. Oops.

I turn around slowly finding Elena with cross arms and her "Really?" expression.

"Umm Dean what are you doing?" She asks.

Gosh. I don't want to lie to her. I sigh," I'm trying to help Cas on how to approach to Katherine." I scratch the back of my neck.

"Cas... just honestly be yourself. Girls like knowing the guy's true self. And..." she leans into Castiel's ear to whisper, "What ever Dean might not be true ."

"Hey! I'm right here." I said with my arms open. She smiles. "Um Cas can I talk to Dean for a minute please?" He nods and in a flash he's gone.

I whistle to make the awkwardness less well, awkward. "Really?" She laughs.

"Well the guy needs help. I want to at least try and help him out."

"So do you think I'm complicated?" She ask as she walks closer to me.

"Of course you are. I'm complicated too. We're both complicated in our own complicated way. We're very similar than you think." She looks and smirks.

"Well very true." I smirk.

I held my ear," Wait what was that? I- I couldn't hear you there?"

"I said you're telling the truth okay." She then laughs.

"So how was things with Katherine?" I ask offering her a seat at the couch.

"Whew... um she's just unsure on how to feel right now. She thinks that it's a dream though."
I look at her confuse.

"Why didn't you tell her that it wasn't?"

"Cause... I want Cas to tell her himself. It's his past and I want him to deal with it. But don't worry we'll be here to support him." We both smile.

I look at my watch," Umm so what do you want for lunch. My treat." I ask.

"You in for burritos today?" She questions.

"Sure anything for you." We start smiling at each other.

"Alright come on then. Let's go!" They get up and went outside.

{ katherine }

DREAM SEQUENCE

The dream or memory was place in the evening. Katherine was on a scavenger hunt to find Castiel. Letters were written to instruct her where to go. One of the letters said where your most beautiful dress you could think of. Katherine chose to wear her soft, velvet red dress that expose a little bit of her breasts. She kept her hair down because Castiel loves it when her natural hair is down.

Her final destination was that hill next to the river. When Katherine arrives, there's this trail of candles in glass holders leading towards Castiel. In the side of Castiel, were a few people with instruments in hand.

She smiles and runs up to him. "What's all this for?" She ask with a never ending grin on her face. "Well I just wanted to show how I love you. And I thought this is the best way to do it." He nods at the musicians and they start to play.

(Instrumental of "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri)

Castiel offers his hand which Katherine quickly took. They began dancing elegantly and smoothly. Their eyes were stuck on each other's. Their feet follow the beat of the music so perfectly. Castiel lays his forehead on Katherine's forehead and they both smile. Katherine pulls away then she leans in. Castiel starts to lean in as well. Their nose starts to touch.

Things start to heat up then......

I woke up from my longgggg cat nap. But what's strange was I didn't bolt up like the first time. My eyes flutter open as the sun was shining on my face. I got up and rubs my eyes. I start to look around.

I went to my kitchen. And think about the dream I just had. I remember how happy I looked on that dream. Well we were both happy in that dream.

I was smiling more there than I do now. I start to question myself. Was this a sign of something? Maybe I'm just thinking things. Should I ask Castiel about it? That'll probably be weird. I mean me and Castiel? How?

I'm a vampire, he's an angel. We're very opposite from each other. He's good, I'm bad.

I mean.... he is pretty cute. I mean his face just screams out "Come here and hug me!" And his eyes. Man those eyes. I can stare at them all day pretty much. His innocence is just... so adorable. Then I realize something....

I have feelings for Baby Blue? My confusion starts to grow more. I sigh, "I'll just go take a shower." I whisper to myself.

3RD POV

As Katherine leaves for her shower. Castiel pops up out of no where and looks at the direction Katherine just went. He sighs then smiles. "I promised. I never break my promises." Then he's gone.