Stark Tower

I woke up on something soft. I groaned, and opened my eyes. Huh? I'm in my room? It was a dream?

At the thought of it not being real I felt a pang of sadness in my heart. No! Bad Cassia! "Oh good. Your awake." I looked at my door, hearing a silky manly voice.

Loki! IT WASN'T A DREAM!

He came and sat down on my bed, he smiled at me. I sat up and moved away till my back hit the headboard.

He reached out and tucked my short hair behind my ear. His cold hand rest on my warm cheek. "How did you sleep my love?" He asked. "Fine." I replied.

He nodded.

"Your father should be here soon. Once I finish with him, we can make you my queen." He told me.

I shook my head 'no'

"I won't be your queen. I don't believe you love me like you say you do. I believe that you are cruel. Evil. A mon...." His mouth crashed onto mine.

I felt myself kissing him back. My arms wrapped around his neck. Pulling him closer to me. I could feel light sparks.

I broke away and blushed.

He chuckled lightly. "Wow." He whispered. My face heated up more. "I love you. Cassia. You was born as my queen." He told me.

I shook my head.

He sighed, and kissed me quickly once more then got up.

"Come I need to check on the tesseract." He grabbed my hand and lead me out.

We walked outside threw my dad's lobby.

I can remember when I was little I would run around here. With my dad chasing me. Or him having me on his lap on Christmas eve with a cup of hot chocolate. Him reading 'Twas The Night Before Christmas.'

I smile sadly at the memories.

Soon. We saw my dad in his Iron Man suit.

I smiled. Feeling a speck of hope in me.

Loki's P.O.V

I took my queen back inside.

Tony was looking at his daughter. But when he'd loom at me, he'd glare daggers.

I smirked. "If you wanted to intimidate me. Ehehe. You should've left your armour on."

Tony shrugged.

"Eh. Yeah. It seemed like mileage. You know. Since you have the glow stick of Destiny." I saw Cassia try and hid a grin.

"You want a drink?" Tony asked me. I cocked an eyebrow at him. "If your trying to distract me it's not..." He interrupted me.

"Threatening. I'm threatening you. No drink? Cassia? Want your favourite?" I looked at her. I let go of her arm. And she ran to her father. The hugged.

I could tell Tony loved Cassia. So I decided to have him join my army. I walked around. I saw Tony give his daughter a cup of something steaming.

She sat down on a stool. She refused to look at me. It saddened me.

Tony and I talked.

I slowly walked up to him as I spoke. "How will they have time for me, if their to busy fighting you?" I tapped his chest with my sceptre. Nothing happened. I did it again. Hearing a 'clank'.

"This usually works." I mumbled. "Huh. Well you know things break." I grabbed him by the throat. I heard Cassia squeal.

"Loki! Don't!" She cried out.

I threw him out the window.

She over. "DADDY!" I grabbed her and brought her to me. She weakly hit my chest with her fists as she cried.

Cassia's P.O.V

I woke up gasping for air. It's been a year since Loki took over earth and won. A year since he became king.

Everyone in S.H.E.I.L.D went into hiding. My parents and I went to Florida.

"Cassie. You alright sweety?" My dad said coming into my room. I nodded. "Just a bad dream. He sighed. He knew what I was dreaming about.