Cas gets caught

Cassia's P.O.V

I got ready for the 'job'. As part of The Resistance, I was one of them who helped rob places and cause chaos for Loki's men. That's fun.

I put on some black baggy pants and a dark blue hoodie. I put on my black combat boots and my black backpack. And grabbed my mask. I headed outside.

"Honey. Please be careful " my dad said. I smiled and nodded. I then ran off with the group as I put my mask on.

We arrived at the building. HIS men took over this place as their own place to party. Well we're going to crash this party.

We broke the lock. And ran inside. I walked to the register. And broke into it. I grabbed all the money. I give the money to those that need it.

Soon the lights come on.

"Cas! We need to get out of here!" One shouted. We fought the guards but there was to many.

We was dragged out. My heart speed up. I knew exactly where there taking us.

To Loki.

We arrived. He was in front of us all. Most likely think of what to put us threw.

Soon he was in front of me. I looked behind him. A guard grabbed my arm and brought me to him.

He smirked and pulled my mask off. Revealing who I was. I glared at him. "Take the other to the dungeons." The guard and my group walked off. I went to follow but he grabbed me.

"Not you my love. I finally found you. At long last." He whispered seductively in my ear making me shudder.

He walked me to a room. He pulled inside and took me to the bathroom. "I want you to get a bath and get dressed. Then a guard will come and bring you to the dinning hall. You are just in time. I was about to eat dinner." He told me looking at my outfit in disgust.

I glared at him. "I'm not hungry." As soon as I said that, my stumic growled. 'Traitor' I said.

He chuckled.

"My love. You shouldn't lie to me. Now go get ready." He said. Then he spun me around to face the bathroom. And playfully slapped my butt.

I squealed and jumped in surprise. My face was cherry red. I glared at him again. He laughed and walked out.

When he left I tried the door.

Dang it!

It's locked.

I sighed in temporary defeat.

I got a nice relaxing bath. Then I walked to the closet..... hmmmm.

I found a blue dress. It was low cut. But it was cute. I put it on. The door opened. "You're highness. His Majesty wants me to bring you to him." I glared but nodded.

I followed him to the dinning room.

"Ah my dear! You look beautiful. But I'd prefer you ware my colours." I turned to see Loki looking at me.... well the exposed skin the dress left out.

I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest, blocking his view.

He chuckled. Then he pulled out a seat for me. I signed and walked over, mumbling under my breath.

He still looked the same. Very handsome. But very dangerous.

"Thank you my love." He said after pushing my chair in for me. I looked up at him and cocked an eyebrow at him.

"I'm glad you find me attractive." I blushed. "I didn't say you was." I said. His face was close to mine.

"I can read your thoughts my lovely dear." I gasp. "Don't read my mind!" I demanded.

He laughed and took a seat at the head of the table beside me.

"Now that your back. We need to talk about our wedding." He said after an hour. I choked on my soup.

"Wedding?" I asked after I fixed myself. He nodded. "I told you. I wanted you as my queen. And I will. I do love you. You was made for me." He said. I loomed at my food.

"I'll never see my family and friends again." I whispered. "You can. But we need to be married and you need to be crowned as my Queen. I would love for you to be happy love. And I know how much you love your family." He told me.

I took a sip of my water, then sipped my mouth.

"I'm not hungry anymore." I said standing and throwing the dark green napkin onto the table, then I walked away.

Loki's P.O.V

I watched her walk away. Then I sighed.

"Oh Sygin. I'm trying."

I gave Cassia some time to herself. Then I found her in our room. She was sound asleep. There was evidence that she was crying.

I sighed, and grabbed a throw blanket and pellow then I laid down on the couch. I fell asleep.