Sygin's Death & The Resistance

Loki's P.O.V

I paced back and forth in my castle. I need her. She makes my heart warm. I love her just like I loved Sygin.

I sat down and my mind went to when Sygin took her last breath.

--------- Memory---------

"Sygin!" I shouted finding her on the ground bleeding. A dagger in her somewhat pregnant belly. She had tears in her eyes. But she smiled at me. I ran to her side. "My Love. You're going to be fine I'm going to heal you." I told her. My own eyes watering.

I quickly pulled the dagger out. Making her scream in pain. "I'm sorry my love." I put my hand on her bleeding wound. But she took both of my hands.

I looked at her.

She smiled sadly at me, then shook her head. "Don't. I am to die this night. My love." I shook my head as my tears fell.

She placed a loveing hand on my cheek. And winced in pain.

"Do not freat my love. My soul my leave this world. But I will be reincarnated. Somewhere another being will bare my soul. You must find her and love her as much as you love me." I shook my head.

"Promise me Loki. Promise to love her unconditionally." She demanded. I chuckled sadly. Then nodded.

"I promise my love."I told her. "Kiss me one last time." She whispered. I bent down and kissed her passionately. Soon we broke away. "I want the last thing I see is your handsome face."She said.

Soon. The light in her eyes faded and just like that.... The love of my life was gone.

---------Memory ends----------

I felt tears escape. I found her. The one who bares Sygins soul. Cassia Stark.

I've left her alone for a year. But I made sure she had me in her mind all the time.

"Sire! We've got a group that's with The Resistance. Shall we bring them in?" A guard asked. I nodded.

A group was brought in. They all had dark baggy clothes on and maskes over their faces.

One if them was tiny. The person's hands didn't even reach the end of the sleeves. I pointed at the tiny one. The guard brought the masked person to me.

I saw the person's eyes. Melted chocolate brown. I smirked. Found you.