A Glimse Inside...

Blurb

Ameerah Abdullah, an enthusiastic young Muslim woman, strives her utmost to represent the deen. Carefree, she faces all antagonism, despair, betrayal, and love with undeterred indifference, until she is threatened by a sudden impasse...

Plagued with series after series of seemingly insurmountable plights, she faces a lure to succumb to the tempting whispers of darkness. She is about to learn that not all romance ends in a golden platter of "happy ever after", and that perhaps, she is just another side of an unbroken mirror.

Question is - Will she find her inner hayaa before she loses her eemaan to complete oblivion?

Jamaal Khalid is a man of great repute; successful, self-assured and humble. Taken aback by the turbulence that comes with an innocent first glance, and struggling with the price for not lowering his gaze, he is about to sail on a ship to reality check.

Question is; Is he prepared for the unpredictability of the tides?

An Islamic fiction on love, marriage, friendship, betrayal, polygamy, self-discovery and Ibaadat.

BarakaAllahu feekum!

Author's Note

Beloved readers, it is my hope that you will enjoy this book and learn a lot from it. As this is my first book and I have a lot of shortcomings, I would appreciate your gentle advice as regards any aspect of the book.

Your comments are priceless. Your likes and shares are invaluable. To me, you are precious. May Allah profit us with it and make it sadaqat al-jaariya. BarakaAllahu feekum.