I

Diamond's POV

"So baby gimme that toot toot

Lemme give you that beep beep

Running her hands through my 'fro

Bouncing on 24's

While they say in the radio.....

Its the remix to ignition

Hot and fresh out the kitchen

Mama rolling that body

Got every man in here wishing

Sipping on coke and rum

I'm like so what I'm drunk

Its the freaking weekend baby

I'm about to have me some fun....."

Aish! that's my freaking ringtone...
Kinapa ko ang phone ko ng pikit mata not bothering to see the callers I.D.Tch just wasting my precious time.

"What?" I said with a husky and sleepy voice.

[ Don't you know what day is today? ] ask from the other line. Its CLAIRE the B*tch

"Dunno" I coldly answer, her question is seriously stupid tatanongin ako kung anong araw ngayon bakit namumulubi na ba sya kaya kahit calendaryo di na siya makabili? How stupid people are these days, buti pa ako *iling-iling*

[ Aytss today is our flight going to the Philippines duh.] sabi niya.

"Ohka- what?" oh holy cow we won't use P.P. (private plane) coz' our private plane is not available coz' my idiot brother scratch that I mean my TWIN use it.

[So better bangon-bangon na gurl coz' the plane will iwan-iwan us.Arasso?!]
Amethyst says with authority.Psh. What a beautiful language.
*insert the sarcasm*

*toot* *toot* *toot*

I immediately hang up the phone its already 8:30 am 9:30 is the flight so I have 1 hour to prepare. So I run to the bathroom to take a half bath coz' there is no more time to dry my long reddish wavy hair.

*After 25 mins.*

I go to my walk-in closet I just pick white plain crop top, black jeans, black leather jacket, baymax design cap, black and white sneakers with hidden heels then black sunglasses then my doodle design jansport bag I have my clothes there in the Philippines why bother to bring luggage maha-haggard lang ang beautiful face of mine, curios kayo kung anong laman? WEAPONS, kung pano ko to mapupuslit? simple because that's the ESHANA CLYST AIRPORT, OUR airport ESHANA for Emarald, TiSHana, LiANA & CLYST for CLaire, AmethYST. Back to the story.

I go down stair, I just grab some sandwich then I go to the garage. I saw the drive waiting, when I get there the driver open the door for me then I go in and he close it for me, he'll not drive me of course, wanna know what is my car? well its just my red Bugatti Veyron, time check 9:20 10 mins. before the flight I start the engine with full speed this is EXTREMELY AWESOME!!!

Finally I reach the airport the 30 mins. Travel become 15 mins. only. I park my car to the available parking space, the butler will be the one who'll drive it home.

When I get in people were staring at me have'nt they seen a walking goddess before?..Tch cant blame them. When I saw the four witches I walks towards them. When they call us to go to the plane we immediately go there. We have reserved seat there actually its 3 seater chair that's why we have 6 reserved chairs, when we get in, the stewardess accompany us, when we reach our chair we saw a girl sitting in Claire's favorite spot. Uh oh.

"Hey mind if I sit there" she calmly asked

"Can't you see its occupied?" the girl said.

"Go before I rip your head" calmly but cold statement of Claire, now I'm sure her Bitchy attitude is on. Well I don't care.

"Who are you to talk to me that way, did'nt you know me?" she irritatingly ask. I check my wrist watch 2 mins. before we go.

"Why would I waste my time knowing you?" she say while rolling her eyes heavenwards, people were now staring at us. This bitch is such an attention seeker I'm referring to the one who's in front of me not Claire.

"Such a poor bitch coz' she pili-pili pa Claire to be her kaaway *iling-iling*" I heard Amethyst said.

"Huh! I'm just the daughter of the 11th most richest business man in the world" people in the plane gasp of what they heard I'll give yah some trivia about that topic...

Most Richest Companies:
1st. Eshana Clyst Group of Companies (which happens to be ours)
2nd. K-L Corporation (which happens to be my parents company)
3rd. Montreal Hotel and Casino
(Tiahana's Parents)
4th. Effin Clothing Line
(Claire's Parents) [Inspired by Claire's design]
5th. ScotTechnology
(Liana & Amethyst's Parent) [Dealer of High-tech gadgets which made by Liana and designed by Amethyst]

Ohkay next time na yung iba...
Back to the story...

"Miss can you please get them out of here I'll pay you just name your amount" she said to the stewardess.

"Uhmmm... I'm sorry ma'am but we just can't" the stewardess calmly said

"Why?!" she shouted

"Coz' they own this plane and also the airport ma'am" haytss grabe kasi kala mo kung sino hinawi na ni Claire yung babae at naupo. Her face is d*mn epic like hell!!!

(o ___ o) ----- her and the people
( - ___ - ) ----- us

It will surely be a long ride for us.

I'll just take a nap see yah in hell-este in Philippines...

**********

Edited