XXII

Liana's POV

Morning Shift me and my sister's shift and tingnan mo nga naman ang dami na kaagad ang nakapila...

Our stall is in a room near the quadrangle where the booths are standing hindi naman kasi pwedeng tent lang we occupy four rooms meron kaming crew na katulong naming sa booth...

1st room so simple, a date worth 1k with 1 free ticket...

2nd room is fancy like, a date worth 2k w/ additional 1 ticket if you add the free you'll get 2 tickets all...

3rd room is an elegant room, a date worth 3k w/ additional 2 tickets if you add the free you'll get 3 tickets all...

4th room is the most beautiful and romantic room, a date worth 5k w/ additional 3 tickets if you add the free you'll get 4 tickets all...

That tickets I mention are for the lottery, if you win your not so lucky to date Diamond, lucky because you will date a lady with the epitome of beauty, but not coz she's silent though, but it depends on her mood sometimes Diamond has a common sense to talk with that's why your lucky if she's in the mood, but if not I will say my early apology for her rudeness....

And our Twin Gang? They are practicing for their performance on the auction did Diamond mention that they our joining the auction and the performance? You need to satisfy first the bidder before they bid that's why...

US? No need we're prepared anytime...

"Miss Liana your date is ready at room #4 a date for 1 hour"

Oh and did I mention that every date has a minimum time of 30 minutes and if you double the payment additional 30 minutes and ticket depending on what room so the raffle ticket you'll get will be times two but no free tickets...

I think this customer slash date of mine is rich...

I'm now wearing a red cocktail dress and black killer heels and my hair is in messy bun this is my attire when dating...

Pumasok na ako sa Room#4 only to see Raiko sitting like a boss tch...

I sited...

"So why'd you go here for a date? I know you won't waste time having this silly date with me.."

"Tch why are you wasting your saliva to me, and for your question I was force napag-utusan lang, kung di dahil sa ticket na yun di ako mag-aaksaya ng panahon dito aish!!" Ano daw? I don't hear the last..

"So are we going to waste our time for this f*cking date, with our nonsense conversation.. Hmm?" Sabi ko with a blank face

"Hmm. Of course YES why did I came here if I'm just going to waste my very precious time I go here for purpose really... Why would this girl so rude huh?" Anong problema kaya ng lalaking 'to at hindi pinaparinig ang mga huling sinasabi??.

"Kain na lang tayo, para naman hindi masayang ang precious time mo *insert sarcastic tone here with matching sweet sarcastic smile*" pang-asar kong sabi...

"Oh! So what's the food?" Tanong ko at sakto namang dumating yung mag-dedeliver ng food.

"Ma'am here's your food" Banggit ng lalaki tsaka nilapag ang dalawang black bean noodles at dalawang taro milktea.