XXV

Hope I satisfy you on this Chapter...

Happy Reading Guyzz...😓

*****

Diamond's POV

Talent portion is finish, I dance blackpink's 'As if its your last'...

And now? I'm here wearing my black night robe, why? Pakulo ng conyong si Amethyst at ng fashionistang si Claire....

"You will alis that Emy girl when you are at the gitna na oki?"

"Yeah tama si conyo girl tsaka sexyhan mo Ems you know dapat matalo mo yung obsess bitch na yun dapat ang legal wife ang palaging nananalo, duh no pest allowed"

"Your O.A. and since when did you call me Ems?" Kunot noo Kong tanong, ang baduy eh...

"And since when did you compose a long sentence?" - Claire, psh maldita talaga... "Tsaka para may endearment ako noh" hayss...

"You *duro kay Claire* you make gaya me and Drakey ba hmm? You copy cat, you are walang originality and its baduy kaya, like emeged so cheap ba is you? Or you wala talaga brain? Hayss that's why kahit zombie don't like you eh... You pangit kasi and you wala brain hmmp *crossarms*"

I just walkout they are saying nonsense and teaching me what should I do as if I didn't know anything....

By the way after this portion they will eliminate 10 candidates and the remaining 10 will continue to the next round, sports attire then after that the school uniform and then eliminate again 5 candidates and the remaining 5 will step to the next round the evening gown then proceed to the Q and A then the awarding...

"Miss no. 17 your next"

After she said that nakita ko na bumalik si Karissa the crazy bitch...

She smirk I smile sweetly and she's shock who wouldn't she's lucky unlucky bitch that's the devil's smile...

Umakyat na ako sa stage and yeah they look disappointed but don't me I pose and get the mic to the M.C.

"Don't be disappointed, am I that beautiful that you are too disappointed not seeing my body?"

They all react and all of them saying yes...

I show them my sweet smile that one's in a blue moon appears...

Then...

I walk the path going to the backstage and I heard there murmur of disappointment...

But I stop walking when I was in the middle...

Amethyst and Claire ako parin ang superior at mas mautak parin ako...

Hinila ko na ang ribbon na nagsisilbing takip ko I show them my sexy back then viola hurrily I turn around kasabay ng pagtapon kung saan ng night robe ko...

There face is priceless...

I'm wearing a black swimming brassiere and black super short shorts na hindi naka-zipper showing my red undies under it not so revealing pero I'm the one who's wearing so expect it will become hot...