Young Girls

Young Girls

(Harry Styles Fan-fiction)

Chapter 1 :

Kristina's Pov:

I don't belong here. We don't belong here. I see the dirty looks my 9 year old sister and I receive. I walk across the street in this poor town. I enter the old store and go immediately to the food isle.

I grab some things for the two of us to eat.

"Tina can I get a lollipop? " asked Skylynn.

I was debating whether or not to. I only have about 6 dollars . I smiled and nodded and let go of her hand so she could go get it.

I sighed. Im going through so much. I got fired from my job 4 days ago. Im still in search for one. There were only three jobs open and I was rejected for one.

So basically its two left for me.

1 ) Strip Club

2) Bar Tending .

The third job was babysitting but no one would hire me.

I wish my parents were here.

They were killed in a shooting. Then the Department Of Human Services ( DHS) were gonna separate Skylynn and I. Send us to different orphanages.

I couldn't let that happen. She means the world to me. Shes all I have and Im all shes got.

"Kris why are you crying? " asked Skylynn.

I hadn't realized I was crying. I wiped the wet substance off of my cheeks and smiled to Sky.

" No reason baby. You got your lollipop? " I asked her.

" Yeah , the lady said I could take two. One for free. So I took a green one for you and a blue one for me. " she explained.

I smiled. No wonder she took a while.

" Thank you for thinking about me but save it for whenever you want one. "

I couldn't take it. Thats for her to keep. I don't know when Ill get a job to earn money to buy her another. Man I need to hurry and get a job.

I grabbed Sky's hand and walked up to pay. Today it was the generous old lady who always gave me extra things.

" Hello darlings. How are you today?" She said while grabbing the items.

" Were good. Thank you for the free lollipop Ms.Darla. " Skylynn answered for me.

" Your welcome honey! Do you have all that you need? Do you need anything else that I can give you? " she asked worriedly.

She knows how Im struggling and how I don't have enough money for everything. But l can't take advantage of her.

" No.. Thats all we need." I said looking at the wood floor.

" Darling don't be ashamed if you need anything please tell me. " Ms.Darla said.

I didn't raise my gaze off the ground. I heard some giggles come from Sky and Ms. Darla. I looked at Sky and raised one of my eyebrows.

"Whats so funny?" I asked curiously.

"You'll see when you get home. " Ms. Darla said.

I wonder what these two are up to.

Ms. Darla handed me the 4 bags of groceries. Wow , I didn't know I bought so many things.

"Thats gonna be $3.45 ."

I paid with four dollars and received the change. We said our goodbyes and headed back to our cabin.

People were giving us dirty looks and whispering things when we walk by. I get we have different clothes. A different lifestyle but I still don't understand why we get judged.

We haven't said anything to anyone. We don't start trouble with anyone. We haven't done anything to anyone.

The only person who actually cares and doesn't treat us differently is Ms. Darla. I can actually count on her for anything.

I wish they would treat us like normal people and not as if we were aliens.

We arrive at the cabin and we head inside.

I set the bags on the small table and take my jacket off.

I take Sky and my jacket and hung it in the small closet next to the cabins door.

I went to the bags and began to unpack them. I let out a huge gasp and my eyes began to water. I cant believe she did this for us.

I took everything out of the bags. Cakes, juices , fruits , candies , even money was in the bags!

She gave us more than I took to buy. I let the tears stream down my face.

" Surprise. Ms. Darla said to not tell you. She also said to not bring it back that she did it for generosity . " Sky said.

I walked up to Sky and gave her a hug. That lady was the most generous person I have ever met.

No one would ever do this for me and it makes my heart swell that someone like her so caring , so generous would care for two girls who have nothing.

" Stop crying you crybaby. Lets put this food away. "

| 1 Week Later |

I walked into the building. The music blasting everywhere and the strong smell of alcohol and musky cigarettes running through my nose.

Men surrounding the place whistling and yelling names that no woman should be called. I flinched hearing the dirty words.

I walk up to the door that read "Manager" and knocked.

The door swiftly opened. A guy that looked in his forties opened the door. He smiled a creepy smile and looked at me from head to toe.

"Have a seat. How may I help this beautiful girl. " Said the uncomfortable deep voice.

"My name is Kristina and Im here for the job." I said shyly .

" Hmmm. How old are you? And stand up so I can have a good look at you." He said.

I stood up from the chair before answering.

"Im sixteen sir. " I replied.

"Do a full turn slowly. And call me Mr. Alexander."

I did as told. When I finished the turn I stood facing him while he was rubbing his chin.

" Your hired. You will start tomorrow night. I will introduce you to Mariana the makeup and hairstylist and everyone else. And with what you receive tomorrow is your pay. Be here at 6:30 you will preform at 7:10." Said Mr. Alexander.

"Thank you." I got up from the seat and walked towards the door.

I finally got a job. I wouldn't want to work here but I have no choice. While I was walking to the exit I felt weird. Like if someone was looking at me. Before I walked out I looked around the place.

My eyes stopped on a guy with jade green eyes. He had a mop of curls as hair. We made eye contact for a couple seconds but I broke it and left the building.

Why was he staring at me?

Harry's Pov:

She was beautiful. Why was she in a place like this? She looked too innocent. She looked about eighteen or nineteen. She had long brown hair , beautiful hazel eyes. She was tall for a girl.

About 5'7. My thoughts were interrupted by a blonde coming and sitting on my lap.

I wonder if Ill see mystery girl again.

~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! There will me more going on in the next chapter. Vote , comment , Follow.

Any questions , suggestions , and blah. Comment . Or message me! Thanks for reading! Any typos I will fix laterr. Thankss & adioss.

- Lana Del Rey's wife <3 <3