Chapter 8 ; How Ya Doin

Kristina's Pov;

"Hi, I'm Liam," he said in a deep and husky voice, his British accent distinctive. He smiled warmly at me and stuck his hand out for me to shake but all I could do was gape at how attractive he was.

Short light brown hair, groomed into a small quiff in the front and gorgeous deep chocolate brown eyes that stared into mine. He smelt like Axe, so addictive and wonderful that I had to restrain myself from running up to him and sniff him.

Someone cleared their throat and I was snapped back to reality.

"I'm Kristina," I said, smiling back at him as I shook his warm hand.

"Yeah, thank you for letting me stay here, I'm really grateful," he said.

"No problem, a cousin of Alina is a friend of mine."

He chuckled, "So where do I stay?" he asked and that was when I noticed the luggage behind him.

"Here let me help and I'll show you around." I said grabbing two suitcases.

I forgot all about Alina until she closed the door and made a comment.

"Whats cooking good looking? It smells delicious!" she remarked sniffing the air.

"Food." I sarcastically said.

"Oh! I thought you were cooking poor Skylynn. Where is she by the way?" she asked.

"Who's Skylynn? " I heard the deep british accent of Liam's say.

"I'm Skylynn but you can call me Sky. Woah... Your really tall.." I heard her voice say.

"Hello love. My name's Liam." He introduced himself while chuckling.

I arrived to the room he would be in. It was the last room on the left. This was one of the rooms with a bathroom so he wouldn't gave to travel around in the nude.

"Heres your room." I said opening the door.

"It has a bathroom in that other door to the right and a walk in closet on your left. I work with Alina so when I leave I take Skylynn to a baby sitter. So you'll have the house to yourself." I explained.

"You won't have to take her to a baby sitter. I'll watch her if you'd like." Said my new roommate . Or house mate. Whatever.

"No it's fine you just got here." I said not wanting to bother him with anything.

"No it's the least I could do. You are allowing me to live here without a pay , well let me pay you by watching over Sky. She seems like a fun girl to be with." He offered.

I heard Alina's cell phone ring. Talking about cell phones, I need to install a house phone and get a cell phone myself. I'll get to it tomorrow.

"Talking about work , Kristina we have to go. Mr. Alex needs us. He said he'll pay extra." muttered Alina.

I sighed.

"Can you start tonight?" I asked Liam.

"Sure!" he said while setting his luggage into his room and walking over to Skylynn.

"Ready to have fun?" he asked her. She nodded with a smile.

"What time is her bedtime?" He asked.

"Since it's summer I allow her to sleep at whatever time she wants." I said grabbing my things and meeting Alina at the door.

"Sky please behave I'll be back later tonight. Don't tire out Liam okay , he just got here and may be tired. Dinner is ready. Just turn the stove off and eat. " I rushed out.