Chapter 10 ; Phone Company Guy

Liam's Pov;

As soon as my car was in view I unlocked it. Slamming the door earning a few glares from the people walking by , but I don't care.

I turned the car on , and sped off to where I was staying at. My mind was a mess. Why would she kiss another guy but go on a breakfast date with me. In less than 48 hours.

That wouldn't have ticked me off as much as that prick calling her a whore. No woman should be called that. No matter what the circumstances are.

I arrived in less than five minutes due to my fast driving. Thats really irresponsible of me. I usually have my seat belt on and always am on the speed limit that I'm supposed to. But at this moment I couldn't give a shit.

I pulled my key out of the car and swung the door open. I slammed the door and jogged up the steps and unlocked the door. When I stepped inside I slammed this door also and walked into the kitchen.

I heard giggling upstairs. Its probably just Alina and Skylynn. I walked into the kitchen and opened a cupboard. I grabbed a cup and filled it with water.

I heard footsteps approach the kitchen and a deep voice. Who's here?

"So yeah give me a call and I'll pick you up tonight." said a tall muscular guy.

"Yeah , tonight than. Oh hey Liam this is Victor. He set the phones up for Kristina. Where is she anyway? Why are your knuckles busted and your lip?" she said annoying me.

I grunted before responding.

"Hi , Victor I'm Alina's older cousin. I don't know where she is because I stormed off after fighting a prick who called her a whore." I said rolling my eyes.

I looked down at the cup of water in my hands. When I looked up Victor was standing awkwardly scratching the back of his neck and Alina's hands were balled into fists and she was turning red.

"Um.. I'm gonna go now. I'll pick you up at 7 love." He said while giving Alina a hug.

"Okay , see you tonight." she said hugging him back.

"It was nice to meet you lad." He said directing it at me.

"Nice meeting you too." I said sending him a small nod.

They walked out of the kitchen murmuring stuff that I couldn't make out. I ignored them and finished the cup of water. I set the cup down into the sink and took a seat onto the island stool.

Knowing that Alina the little instigator would want details about everything , I waited for her to finish up with that Victor guy. As expected Alina barged into the kitchen before she began interrogating me.

"What happened? From the beginning till the end." She said sternly.

I explained everything to her from when we left the house. How we were getting to know each other. When we got to the diner place or whatever it was. How that prick called Kristina a whore. I ended when I stormed out of the place and made my way here.

"YOU IDIOT YOU LEFT HER THERE WITH HARRY WHAT THE HELL LIAM YOUR SMARTER THAN THAT WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK MAKE ME GRAB ALL THE SPOONS IN THE WORLD AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASS! " she yelled frustrated.

"Jeez. Why are you taking your anger out on me? She has Harry doesn't she." I said rolling my eyes.

" Liam what the hell! He has a wife! Thats why Kristina didn't want to see him anymore! " she sighed.

Now it makes sense. The little girl. I thought she was his goddaughter , I didn't think she was his actual daughter.

"Now your going to go look for her you turd." She muttered.