Chapter 2 ; The Jade Eyes

Kristina's Pov:

I got back into my cabin and was getting Skylynn ready for bed. I tucked her in and gave her a good night kiss.

"Good night Sky. I love you." I whispered as she snuggled into her pillow.

"Good night Tina , love ya too." She sighed.

I have to work tomorrow and I don't know its gonna work out.

What if I'm not good at it?

What if I don't do good and not get paid?

So many what ifs are running through my head.

Breathe Kristina. Nothing can go wrong, you took gymnastics and ballet. Just use some of those moves.

Once I laid down next to Skylynn my eye lids felt as if they weighed tons.

With the thoughts of tomorrow I fell into a deep sleep.

I was awoken by the beautiful sound of the birds chirping and the rays of sun. I slid out of bed making sure not to wake Sky up.

I went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I went to the fridge and pulled out the eggs , ham, and cheese.

I grabbed a mixing bowl and a large frying pan. I cracked two eggs on the edge of the bowl and let the egg fall in.

I grabbed the whisk and began whisking the eggs. Once that was done , I began to cute the ham and cheese into small pieces.

I turned the gas on and let the pan heat up. Threw the ham in to let that sizzle a little than added the eggs. Letting the egg mix with ham. After the omelet was cooked I added the cheese and let it melt on top.

I did the same , so I could make myself an omelet also. Grabbed some cups and poured some orange juice and set it on the small table. After breakfast was done I went to the room to wake Sky up.

"Skylynn. Sky honey , time to get up." I said softly.

She groaned and flipped over in the bed.

"Oh no. I might just have to call the Mr. Ticklers. " I threatened playfully.

I heard her gasp , and start to squirm around in the bed trying to get away from me. I hopped in the bed and began tickle her sides.

Her giggles filled the room while I tickled her stomach.

"K-kris.. S-stoppp I c-cant breeathee." she said in between fits of laughter.

I stopped but still had her pinned on the bed.

"Are you gonna get up? " I asked.

"Yes. I'm hungry lets go." she said.

We got off the bed and went to the table set up with break fast. She immediately began to eat her food.

I grabbed my fork and began to tear pieces of eggs and popping them into my mouth. Drowning the food down with the orange juice I stared intently at Sky before speaking.

"Sky you know I won't be home later tonight and won't come back till late in the morning." I told her.

"I know. That's why I'm staying with Ms.Darla and then your gonna pick me up tonight." she said while munching on her food.

"Okay baby girl. I just wanted to make sure and to know if thats alright. If you don't like any of this please tell me I will try to find a solution. But I'm gonna be working really hard for the both of us."

"I know. Thats why I love you and I understand." she smiled to me.

I smiled back and continued to eat our breakfast. I'm glad she understands why I'm doing this.