Proposal with a Twist

Blake's P.O.V

Today is the day. I made sure that everything is prepared and the gift is on our bed, leaving the first hint to where she must go.

I peeked through the door from outside to see her sleeping. She stirred a little and kept shaking her head and she stopped and relaxed.

I looked at her for a few more minutes making sure she's fine before leaving.

I looked at her one last time before going to my destination.

Kayden P.O.V

Run.

"Shift and run Kayden" someone screamed.

I-i can't shift.

Shit.

I feel weak.

"You're not going anywhere"a creepy man's voice said.

"Mphm" I struggled as he placed a cloth on my nose.

As soon as I inhaled I started to feel drowsy.

Fuck.

I'm going to faint or sleep or whatever it is, again.

______________________________________

Whoa.. That was one hell of a dream.

I looked around and saw a gift on the bed. It was dark blue with a green ribbon.

I opened it and saw a dress and note.

'My beautiful baby girl.. I'm sorry that I'm not there with you but I have a surprise for you. Also do wear that dress and come to this destination 'XXXXXXX'  I love you.

Truly,
Your significant other
Xoxo

I smiled at his choice of words and got ready. I wore the dress and it's so pretty. It was a light blue dress that reached mid-thigh.

I wore my heels that was only 3 inches and grabbed my phone and purse heading to the next destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived at the garden that was near the mall and looked around I saw something red on the grass and went towards it.

It was a rose with a note under it. It was so Deja Vu right now as I thought back the last time he did this.

I inhaled the smell of the rose and read the note.

'Good job baby. I so proud of you just one more place and you'll find me.  Come to this place 'XXXXXX' I love you.'

I went back to my car and drove to the next destination with a smile on my face.

........................................................................

I got out from my car and saw an arrow.  It pointed to the left and I followed it. I was heading into the woods and saw another sign that said 'Good job keep going straight.' I saw a man with a with a white shirt and a black inner coat. He's back was facing me but I knew instantly that it was Blake.

He turned around and smiled.

"You made it" he said whilst walking towards me.

"Yes I did" I said as I was already in front of him.

I hugged him and inhaled his scent.

He let go and kissed me softly and slowly.

I looked at him as we stopped kissing.

"Kayden..." he started sounding nervous.

"I know that I haven't known you for long but when I first saw you I fell deeply in love with you and I just wanted to protect you and love you and cherish you forever. I know sometimes I can be a jerk and an asshole and I'm grateful that you still love this asshole, so Kayden Zeus..will you marry this asshole that you love?"

I looked at him and my eyes started to tear up as he got on one knee and took out a ring box. The ring was so beautiful yet so simple.

I nodded my head as nothing came out from my mouth.

He smiled as he placed the on my finger and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back and pulled away after some time and smiled at him.

We suddenly heard a loud howl and then a few other.

We looked at each other and heard a something at the back.

The next thing I knew I was on the ground and a wolf on top of me.  I punched it's face and it stumbled back a  little I looked at Blake to see three wolves on top of him. I quickly shifted not caring I tore my clothes and helped Blake. I pushed the wolves off Blake as he quickly shifted. I mind linked the warriors and alerted them and had immediate response saying they were on their way.

I looked towards Blake and quickly joined him as we fought. I felt a sudden pain and I see myself shifting back. I looked at myself shock to see my clothes still on.

What? 

"Shift and run Kayden" someone screamed and I realized it was Blake I realized that the warriors were already here.

I can't shift!

I feel weak.

"You're not going anywhere" someone said

"Mmph" I struggled

I inhaled and felt myself drifting into darkness.

Fuck. Not again.

Hey guys• sorry for the late update but here you go.  Enjoy~~

Peace out¤