Chapter 2: Meeting Kiki

When Tohru made it to the main house; she stepped out the car shaking a little. not knowing what will await her inside. Shigure took her stuff out the car.

Shigure: all right, I best be heading back. Akito wants to see you alone…take care Tohru.

Tohru: I will. thank you Shigure.

Shigure drove off in his car. Tohru turned her attention back to the gates. she didn't know what Akito was planning to do with her. then a maid, who looks the age of 15, came out smiling. she had long black hair, skin color looks a little like Tohru's, and has green eyes.

Maid: hello there. you must be Miss Tohru Honda, am I correct?

Tohru: yes, you are correct.

Maid: well goodie. I'm Kiki. I'll be your personal servant from now on. now some questions I'd like to ask, do you do drugs?

Tohru: no.

Kiki: do you drink?

Tohru: no.

Kiki: do you own any weapons?

Tohru: no.

Kiki: whew! thank god. you completely saved my life.

Tohru giggled. She liked her a lot because she's such a enthusiastic girl.

Kiki: well come on in Miss Tohru, we can't show you around the place just by standing outside.

Tohru grabbed her bags and followed her inside.

Kiki: I think it would be best for me to show you to your room first. because, that'll be stupid of me to let you carry your bags so long.

Tohru: OK, that's fine.

Kiki showed Tohru to her room.

Kiki: well,…here we are.

Tohru gasped and looked around her room. it looked really nice. a Queen size bed, dresser, drawers, and  lamps.

Kiki: I know. its wonderful, isn't it?

Tohru: it looks really nice. better than my old room.

Kiki: yeah. well, let's show you around the house, shall we?

Tohru and Kiki walked and talked while walking around the house.

Tohru: I don't mean to be nosy but are you 15?

Kiki: yes I am…and also Akito's younger sister.

Tohru eyes grew big.

Tohru: you're Akito's younger s-sister?

Kiki nodded her head.

Tohru: but…if you are Akito's younger sister, why are you a servant? you shouldn't be one of his maids.

Kiki: no no, its fine. besides, i think its best for me.

Tohru: what do you mean?

Kiki: well, do you know Yuki Sohma?

Tohru: yes, I do.

Kiki: well, back then, he would always get harassed by Akito and I would always be forced to watch him suffer those beatings. I would sit there trying to block out the cries out of my head or I'll shout at Akito, begging him to stop.

Flashback

Younger Yuki: stop it! stop it! stop it!

Younger Kiki: no, no. Akito please, stop tormenting Yuki!!!