Chapter 9: Just the beginning of it.

Tohru and Akito looked at each other with the same facial expression. they were both puzzled. then Kiki came and saw that Tohru was awake. she ran over to her and squeezed her to death.

Kiki: Tohru you're OK!!! I'm so sorry that I got you into this mess!!

Tohru: its OK....I'm fine....but not right now.....I can't breathe.

Kiki stopped hugging her and straightened her kimono.

Kiki: sorry.

Tohru: its OK Kiki.

Kiki gave a smile. Tohru give her one back.

Kiki: I'm just glad you're OK.

Tohru: I'm glad I'm OK too.

Kiki giggled.

Kiki: well, let's get you ready for bed.

Tohru: bed?

Kiki: yeah. its almost 11:00.

Tohru: 11:00?

Kiki: yes Tohru. we're not playing “simon says ”, are we?

Tohru: no.

Kiki: then come on silly, let's get you ready for bed.

Tohru: huh? but...w-wait Kiki...

Kiki pulled Tohru's arm and guided her out the room. Tohru looked back at Akito who was watching them leave. To be honest, she didn't want to leave Akito. Tohru really felt bad for leaving him like that; she wanted to stay. she just followed Kiki out the room and made her way to her own. Kiki helped her get ready for bed. once she was done, she said goodnight, and went out the room. Tohru just sat in her bed replaying the moment when her and Akito kissed. she couldn't help but smile at the moment. that sweet, sugary taste still lingered in her mouth. but what had confused her the most was that the taste was similar to the one in her dream. was Akito having the same dream as her? Akito was thinking the same thing. was Tohru having the same dream as him? this was quite confusing to them. Tohru just went to sleep, having a wonderful dream about Akito. It was only a few months since that day happened. and the Akito and Tohru relationship has been more stronger. One day , Tohru woke up from another dream about Akito. she smiled brightly and just started giggling uncontrollable. then Kiki came in.

Kiki: hello Tohru. you're up bright and early.

Tohru: hello Kiki.

Kiki: so, you still feel OK from that day?

Tohru: yes Kiki, I'm fine. you don't have to worry.

Kiki: that's great. well, let's get you inside your kimono.

Tohru nodded her head and got out of bed so Kiki can help her get cleaned up. once she was finish, Kiki started making breakfast for Tohru. Tohru just sat in her room daydreaming about the one, the only, the AMAZING Akito. ( Hahaha, I just had to put that. hahaha I'm so stupid. I love using sarcasm. it just makes me laugh. =D) Tohru started smiling and giggling like she was a child again. she replayed  that moment in her had which made hear smile brightly. then Kiki came in to tell her that breakfast was ready. once ate and finished her breakfast, Tohru decided to walk around the garden. she looked at flowers, the little fishes that swims in the pond, and, of course, butterflies that roamed the garden. then she decided to sit by the tree and take a breather. she really loved the garden.