Chapter 2

Chapter Two

Jess's POV

It was almost halfway through the year. My birthday was at least a month ago. The school year is going by fast.

My cousin Martin Johnson coaches the Varsity Baseball team along with a traveling team linked to our school fields; The West Coast Knights. He sometimes helps with the Freshman team too. Reason why I'm bringing him up? A kid on his team sent me 3 nudes.

Martin is definitely like a protective brother. So I did the worst mistake I could do, I told him what the guy sent me. The guys name? Joe Hamilton. I went to middle school with him. But I never really got to know him that well.

But this all happened a few weeks ago. Its now Christmas break, and today in choir class, we went to all the halls to sing Carol of the Bells to everyone. We also went to the gym where I finally saw Joe after 2 weeks after the whole thing happened.

We were talking earlier after school over kik and I told him to call me what ever he wanted. Call me a bitch, what ever you want to call me. So he decided to call me a fucking bitch. I felt my heart drop down to the bottom of my stomach.

I never thought he would actually call me a bitch.

~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys like it! :)