Chapter 5

Jessie's POV

Softball season started with my rec team about a month ago, and I'm so excited! 

Softball season also equals Baseball season. How I look at it is that Softball=Baseball which Baseball=Cute Guys.

I actually met a few guys on the Rockies, not the MLB team (sadly) but they are a really good team that I've been following since almost their first game. My new friend from the team, Sam, was a pitcher, second baseman, and a catcher. Perfect trio. He has curly brown hair and beautiful brown eyes, not to mention he smells devine. I was recently text messaging him and I got the perfect oppertunity to ask him something, but only to have it bite me in the ass. But I had a back up plan either way that it went.

J: Answer me when you can, I have a question. ttyl

S: The answer is yes

J: I was gonna ask you if you liked me more than a friend and you said yes, so...

S: I thought you were going to ask a different question and I have a gf.

J: I was just kidding, I was going to ask if you had an instagram

S: Sure, and no

J: Okay, well ttyl!

The Next Day at School

He doesn't attend CP, he goes to school at Alhambra High School in Martinez. But I knew that he had at least one friend from my school, Travis. I sas him at lunch and asked if I could talk to him.

Hey Travis, do you know Sam Houser?

Uh, yeah. He's been my neighbor since 2nd grade, and how did you know that I know him?

Facebook...

Oh, okay! Why did you ask about him?

I wanted to ask a question about him.

Okay, so what is it?

Does Sam have a girlfriend? 

*Lunch bell rings signalling lunch is over*

No, I don't think so. Actually I have never seen him with a girl before. And I should know, I'm constantly over at his house.

Oh, okay. Please don't tell him I was asking about him! I have to get to class.

I won't tell him. See ya later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took me so long to update, but all the events so far are true. I just have to wait for interesting stuff to happen! 

To the side I'm going to post a screen shot of the conversation between me and Sam.

xoxo Tina