89

These next few chapters will be on how much Monsta X show their hard work and love to their fans.

I swear they one of the most humble groups out there. 

Honestly I'm livid right now. Last night they did a VLive and they talked about how they watched the DMC (THAT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO PERFORM ON) and saw their seniors perfrom Sorry Sorry. They were supposed to be in that performance as well but they were somehow stopped from doing that. 

Anyway in the Vlive, Wonho talked and explained that the dance break during the Sorry Sorry performance was something they choreographed themselves in Fukuoka (that didn't even get aired and was cut. There's a ton of fan cams of that on YouTube though).

vlive video (just sign in with facebook on the vlive app. It's free so don't worry): 

http://www.vlive.tv/video/15005

Proof that they performed the dance:

Them practicing for Fukuoka:

So TLDR, MBC stole their choreography, didn't even give Monsta X credit, didn't even let them perform it, and gave it to other groups (GFriend and Twice) to perform without telling them.

Anyway, Monsta X explained this part and smiled through it all and had more of a, "Look! We made that cool dance break! In case Monbebes were wondering who made that cool dance, you can watch our sunbaenims video to see what it looks like" attitude to it.

They are too sweet for their own good.

MBC BETTER BACK THE FUCK UP OR THEY GON BE SMACKED THE FUCK UP.

I'LL THROW THESE HANDS AND SEE IF YOU CAN CATCH THEM.

Someone needs to stop me before I go infires on them.

They may be rookies, but they don't deserve to be treated this way.

*breaths in and out deeply*

Let' s just go back to the real chapter now that I've let my feelings out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Something you remember the most after debut?]

I.M: The time when I was hospitalized for a month?

I.M: The time when I missed going on stage?

M: The time when I missed going on stage?