10k Special

FINALLY. I'M DONE.
I know there are a lot of errors, but honestly this took way too long for me to work on any longer.
Anyway I hope you enjoy it!

Thank you so much for the 10k reads and 700 votes guys!!!

Sweet Kisses With Monsta X
(Winter Edition)

~ Shownu ~

The aroma of sweet hot chocolate wafted through the air as you poured hot boiling water into two mugs

The aroma of sweet hot chocolate wafted through the air as you poured hot boiling water into two mugs. You carefully carried them over to the fireplace where your boyfriend, Shownu, had been waiting for you. After handing him a mug, you sat down next to him and he draped a nearby blanket over the both of you. You snuggled up close next to him and rested your head on his shoulder and sighed softly.

Shownu took a few sips of hot chocolate as he stared silently into the crackling, warm fire. You did the same and then set it down on the small table in front of you. You place your hand on top of his free one and he gently held it, intertwining your fingers together. No words were exchanged between the two of you but you could feel the love in the air around you. He gently stroked the back of your hand with his thumb and began to quietly hum 'White Love'.
Feeling warm and comfortable, his soft humming lulled you to sleep, you still leaning against him. He smiled softly as he pushed the loose strands of hair out of your face and began to lightly stroke your cheek with his fingers. He set his mug down and moved close to your face and placed a small, warm kiss on your lips. His soft, plump lips that tasted of cocoa then placed kisses on each of your eyelids before finishing with a kiss on your forehead. He then carefully, snaked his arms around you and carried you up to bed.

~ Kihyun ~

You knocked on the door in front of you and waited for it to open

You knocked on the door in front of you and waited for it to open. You rubbed your hands together with a small, brown paper bag that hung off your wrist. You heard some rattling and then the door opened to reveal Kihyun standing behind it.