New Book!

Soooooo when do you think I should release my new book?
It about was a war going on between eight kingdoms for fifteen years.
Each kingdom has a power to control something from nature.
The powers are fire,lighting,water,ice,earth,darkness,wind,and mind reading.
Fire and lighting are allies,water and grass allies,darkness and mind reading allies,and finally ice with wind are allies.
They are going towards their sixteen year of war but they were able to find peace.
They agree to make a school for all the kingdoms that way there will no longer be war. But the heirs life change when a female enters their lives.

**************************
Princess Raven Ketchem
Of the lighting kingdom

Found in the land of the lighting kingdom the royal family said that she is part of their family. Now part of the royal family they named her Raven Ketchem. She is now the stepsister of the lighting prince,Ash Ketchem. A shocking discovery was found when she turn five. She can control fire,lighting,water,earth,darkness, ice,wind,and can also read minds. Both the fire and lighting kingdom agreed that she is part of their kingdoms no matter what.

*******************************

There will be more info in the book.
So vote when I should release the book.
Peace out ✌.

Cover!