The Source of Vengeance

My name is Miyako Arakida and I'm 16 years old. I used to live in one of the small southern tribes with my brother, mother and father. We lived a fairly primitive life, having limited electricity and having to hunt for food. Thanks to this life, I learned how to fight and take care of myself. Knowing how to cook, start a fire and hunt grants me better survival chances than others. My brother and I also learned how to fight. This is thanks to my mother, Amaya. When she was younger, she used to live in the Capitol, being an exceptional fighter thanks to her grandfather, an ex-general, she was asked to join the military forces there. Not much time after she did, and quickly rose to become a general. But after just a few years she was done with the corruption in the Capitol, and left to live in the outskirts of the Capitol. There she came back to my father, Takeo, with which she had started a living together in the southern tribe and had two kids, my brother, Ichirou and me. We had a very happy youth and trained a lot. Turning my brother into an amazing fighter with all kinds of weapons and me in even finding an Imperial Arms. About that.. My brother and I were far up in the mountains to see if we could catch a higher class danger beast, only to find a wounded S-Class Snow Dragon lying on one of the mountains. After we came closer, we noticed what had inflicted the wound, and who. A young man was painfully cut in half by the dragon's gigantic mouth, but he did manage to strike an almost fatal blow at it's neck. I came closer to the dragon, wanting to give it the finishing blow, but something unconsciously called me towards the blade stuck in it's neck. Turned out it's an Imperial Arms. I picked it up, and it immediately formed with me. It's called the Kobura Muchi, standing for Cobra Whip. A weapon that in short range is used as a sword, with sharp spikes at the sides filled with the Swamp Cobra's, an S-Class danger beast, venom at both cutting sides, and at long range it can extend to a spiky whip. Extremely useful in both combat and escaping. Once I grabbed the weapon my brother and I headed home with our catch, but right before we entered the main town, we noticed 9 shady figured walking into the town, we decided to wait it out and see what would happen. We saw our father walking up to them, and in the blink of an eye, one of the hooded strangers decapitates him with a gigantic sword coming out of her arm. I wanted to go save the rest of the village and avenge my father, but my brother said it's not the time. So right there I saw my village getting burned down with almost every man being slaughtered. Until my mom came back, also from hunting. She grabbed her Imperial Arms, Seiguyari, standing for spear of justice, a naginata with a sword tip that also shoots energy. She retrieved it and trained with it during her days as a soldier and fought all 9 of them at ease. Sadly one of them got away, the one that killed my father. After he had fled My brother and I ran down to her. And from the moment I saw what happened to my father and my village, I swore to myself that I will train my ass off to avenge them all.