Turtle tots

Five year old Raph's pov

"I did it again, why can't I just be normal" I asked myself as I cry like the baby I am. We we're  all training as usual this morning when I let my anger do it again. *sniffle* They just keep making fun of me they never understand. I just sat there rocking back and forth, crying my eyes out. That's until I herd a soft nock on my door. "Go away" I yelled at the door. "Raphael my son, please explain what happened" my dad said as he slowly opened the door and shut it with his tail. "Daddy I swear it was an accident, I didn't mean to hurt weo but they kept making fun of......" I cried but before I could finish I felt my dad warm arms around me. "You did nothing wrong my son, I'll make sure to get them to applologize" he said kindly. "But first Leo really wants to see you, you think you can do that" he whispered cheerfully. I node my head, although I don't understand why weo would wanna see me. But I got up and slowly walked to the lab not wanting to see my hurt brother. When I got there, I burst into tears as I ran to his side. He had a few scratches,cuts,bruises, but what got me the worst was a big hole on his tummy that was stitched together. "Raphie " I herd his soft voice whisper as he. "Yes weo" I asked as he slowly took ahold of my hand pulling me closer. "I wuv you" he said which for some reason made me blush. "I wuv you too weo" I said with a weak smile. I was gonna leave him alone when I felt him tug me back over. To my surprise, I felt a pair of soft,loving, lips on mine. At first I was shocked, but then I melted. When he pulled back, I felt weird but ignored it and went to bed.

             Five year old weo pov
  I was left there mindless, I just really needed to that for some reason, I hope he doesn't tell on me. I really do wuv him, but I'll probably forget about it when we're bigger. *sigh* I then here a door open, and see master spinter. "How'd it go with raph my son" he asked as I tried to find the word that fits best like he taught me. "Weird" I said finally finding the right word. "Why's that" he asked while stroking his beard. "I kissed him" I said with blush all over my face. "What" my dad said shocked as his eyes almost piped outta his head. "I kissed him, pwease don't be mad" I yelled with tears streaming down my face."Oh leo my little one, I'm not made just surprised" he said while hugging me. I looked at him a bit confused. " I know someday you'll find love and raph might be it. You might not understand now but you will later he said with a warm smile. This made me feel better, as I slowly drifted to sleep.

                Master splinters pov
   My poor son, confused and worried about everything. I slowly tucked him in, along with my other sons then walked to the dojo. I laid down on my little mattress, and slowly drifted ti sleep.