needing him

Ten years later

                  Raph's pov
        Leo is leaving for a trip to the jungle, and I really don't want him to go. But he has to, it's to help him train. I get up quickly to see him, but as always I don't act like it. I see him in the kitchen. "Mornin" I mumbled. "Morning  to you too" he said kinda cheerfully. I wanted to do something so bad, but held back. "I'm gonna miss you" I mumbled. "I'll miss you too but I'll be back in a year" he whispered. I sat as my lip quivered, and Leo saw it. "Oh Raph don't cry" he said calmly with him being him. That's it I couldn't hold it in anymore, I burst into tears as my heart crushed. "I love you little bro" he said while hugging me tight. That only made worse but I hugged him tight, maybe to tight. "Uhh raph you're holding me to tight" he moaned in pain. "Sorry" I sniffled while letting go. "Wanna walk me out" he asked as I nodded. He held my hand the whole time till we got to the man whole. We hugged one more time before he left. I ran back to the lair and hid in Leo's room. I cried myself to sleep in his scent that was in his pillow.

                 Leo's pov
As I slowly got on the plane, I remembered raph. He looked so heart broken, it crushed my heart. I didn't wanna go but I had to. I really love Raph but I just have to go. When the plane finally landed I jumped in the water swimming to land. When I got to land, I put a torn robe on so no one would see me. And my journey started as I slowly disappeared into the woods.

                2 years later

             Raphs pov
It's been two years since I've seen my love. I cant take it anymore so, I'm going to get him back tonight. I waited till everyone was asleep, then ran to the docks. When no one was looking, I used super speed to run to the jungle leo was at. When I got there I hid in the trees, while looking at the near by
village. I eavesdroped on a conversation a couple of them were having about some shadow or Ghost of the Jungle. I decided to walk around for a bit in the jungle;see if I could find what they were talking about until..... I herd a sound. "Leo" I automatically whispered. Nothin. I walked around a little more looking a few more minutes. Right when I decided to give up, I fell in a hole. I thought I was gonna hit the ground but somethin caught me. When I looked up, tears stung my eyes. "Leo, i-is that r-really you" I asked hoping it wasn't another dream. "Pretty sure it's me Raph" he said in a smart ass tone.

             Leo's pov
I was just hanging out in my little home like normal. To tell you the truth, I forgot my family and New York. I didn't mean to, it just happened. Anyways I was sitting by my fire until I herd foot steps ubove me. My body automatically rose wondering who was here. Next thing I know my brother Raphael falls into my arms. "Leo i-is that r-really you" he studdered like he actually cared. "Pretty sure it's me Raph" I said in a smart ass tone. But then I see something I haven't seen in a while.....Raph crying. We sat down and he pulled me into a hug. He yanked me into his lap ,and hugged me. I let him cry on me till he was falling asleep. So he laid down with me tight in his arms as I slowly drifted to sleep.