2

"What the fuck Jax!" Chanyeol said as he looked over to his minion.

"Look I know you hate humans but I feel like you would like this one," Jax said as he scooted back, away from the older's anger.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, "Humans know dipshit about us and then if we want to be with them, we have to turn them into one of us and teach them. I'm not some type of fucking babysitter."

Jax went up to his friend, "Please just try it out. You never know. Just please do it for me." He pulled the 'ol puppy eyes on Chan.

Chanyeol looked into his best companion's eyes, "Fine." He couldn't say no to Jax, they had be friends since the were first turned, way back when.

"Now go," Jax said giving his friend a push onto the street, just as Baekhyun was running in that direction.

Baekhyun collided with Chanyeol and the two fell over.

Baekhyun was still crying, "I'm so sorry!" He said in between sniffles.

Chanyeol acted the best he could, "It's fine," he said with a fake smile and laugh. He then remembered to retract his teeth to make him look normal and for his eyes to change from red to black. "Hey, are you okay?" He said helping the crying male up.

The crying latter nodded, "I-I'm fine."

Using his fake sympathy,"No you're not fine. Come on there's a coffee shop over there, we can talk there. You look like hell and like you need someone to talk to."

Baekhyun agreed, not knowing why. He followed Chanyeol, like the lost soul he was.