4

Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo as he sat next to Baekhyun. Nothing really interesting about him to Chanyeol, he was short, good looking, and had huge eyes which freaked him out a bit. Then he looked over to Baekhyun and paid more attention to his simple features, he was also short, had a cute look to him, his eyes were still red from crying, his hair was a light brown, and his lips looked like those of a cat.

Baekhyun looked away from Kyungsoo and noticed Chanyeol staring at him. As he uncomfortably shifted, Chanyeol's trance broke and he looked outside. Baekhyun kept his eyes on Chanyeol and looked him over. Tall man, handsome face, big-ish ears, red hair, and eyes that seemed to be hiding something. "Chanyeol," Baekhyun said softly.

Chanyeol looked back to Baekhyun, "Yes?"

Kyungsoo's phone rang and he answered. After a few seconds, he stood up, grabbed his jacket and looked to Baekhyun, "I need to get to work. Emergency. I'm sorry." He then looked over to Chanyeol, "Anything happens to my friend and I kill you."

Chanyeol put both of his hands up, "Don't worry uh-....Kyungsoo." He then looked over to Baekhyun with a semi worried look, but it was replaced with a small smile as Baekhyun chuckled.

Baekhyun watched Kyungsoo as he left, then looked back at Chanyeol. "Good day for me huh? I realized I was an idiot, I knocked into a stranger- I'm still sorry about that- and my best friend has to go to work. And right now that means that they need him to go overseas for something." He faked a small laugh.

Chanyeol actually felt sorry for this guy. "I'm sorry those things happened, but hey, something good happened from this."

Baekhyun looked up from his drink that he has barely touched and wiped the tears from his eyes, "And what would that be?"

"You made a new friend," Chanyeol wanted to punch himself for whatever he's gotten into.

————————————————-

Pretty short, I'm sorry. I'll continue to write more and hopefully you'll like it!