3

The two walked into a nearby coffeehouse. Baekhyun was calming down and was wondering why this tall stranger was being so nice to him, looking up to him and feeling zoned out.

Chanyeol looked down and Baekhyun and smiled softly, "I'll get us some hot chocolate instead, go find a place to sit. Okay?"

Baekhyun nodded shyly and walked over to a booth next to a wall with a cute collection of pictures of many different people. He thought about what happened and became agitated. 'Why would he do this?' he thought to himself.

Chanyeol was extremely angry with Jax. Setting him up with a human? 'God, I told that idiot that I wanted no relations with anyone that wasn't a vampire! They're stupid and hard to train!' He took a deep breath and walked to the place Baekhyun had chosen then sat down, handing the latter one of the cups. "So can you explain to me why you were running and crying? That's kinda not safe."

Baekhyun felt small, his world had just crashed minutes earlier and now he was having hot chocolate with a complete stranger. "My fiancé cheated," he said softly, "and I'm pretty sure this wasn't the first time." He felt himself breaking down again. "I-I really thought he had changed......that he actually loved me."

Chanyeol took pity on the powerless human. "Oh....I-I'm so sorry."

The heartbroken boy shook his head, "Don't be. I was an idiot. For two years, we had been together. For two years, I believed his lies. For one year, I knew he was still sleeping with his ex. For 6 months, I had been planning a wedding that I knew would never happen. And for 30 minutes now, I've been "hanging" with a complete stranger, telling him my problems." His phone began to ring but he ignored it.

"You're not gonna answer that?" Chan asked, looking at the phone that rested on the table.

Looking at the phone, he winced in pain and ignored the call, "No, it's him." He felt tears rising to his eyes.

Chanyeol looked at the phone and saw a picture of a man, smiling with dark, panda-like eyes. He quickly understood who 'him' was. He quickly reached for the phone and answered, "Hello, please never call this number again. This line isn't welcome to cheating assholes." He paused. "That's very nice language and no, you cannot speak to Baekhyun." He hung up and smiled with satisfaction. The phone rang again, but with a new I.d. this time. "Who's Kyungsoo?"

Baekhyun looked up quickly, "That's my friend." He then took the phone from Chanyeol and answered, "Hello?......Yeah I'm fine.......I'm at the coffeehouse off main........Okay......Okay....See ya."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[Sorry I died for like a year guys!! I'll try to upload more]