True Cross Academy

Hey guys I just wanted to say that school is about to start again :(. So I might not update as fast as before. Sorry.

~~~~~~~Lucy's POV~~~~~~~

"Are you Lucy Heartfillia?" The guy in the glasses asked me with a stern look on his face.

"Yes,why?" I said with a serious look trying to hold back tears from a while ago.

"You need to come with us" once he said those words he started getting closer,I didn't know what to say so I just pulled out my whip to scare them. I guess it worked because once I got out my whip they both backed off.

"We don't want to hurt you,but we need to take you to Maphisto" the guy that looked kinda like gray said. Then I realized what he just said,then I got excited I get to see an old friend of mine.

"Maphisto really he said he wanted to talk to me so I guess that's why your here,to take me to to him" I said with excitement in my eyes. Then they both just looked at me in shock.

"You know Maphisto?" They asked at the same time. I giggled at that and just said yeah. Once I told them that they pulled out a key and went to a random door,put the key in and when they opened it we were in front of a place half the size of the Heartfillia estate. Still my eyes widened when I looked at the building. Then I suddenly remembered that I don't know these guys names. I turned to them and asked.

"Um....can you tell me you guys names?" I said a little nervously. I guess that they remembered because they hit them selves in the forehead with there hand.

"Sorry for not introducing our selves earlier I'm Yukio and that idiot over there is Rin" Yukio said.

"Ok,my name is Lucy nice to meet you" I said while extending my hand for them to shake it and they did. They told me that the building was True Cross Academy and that Maphisto was the head administrator. After they told me all the details we went to Maphisto's office. Once we got there I ran and jumped into Maphisto's arms.

"Mephi,I missed you why didn't you contact me in so long?" I said while pouting.

"Because it's illegal Lulu" Mephi said with a grin.

~~~~~~~~~Rin's POV~~~~~~~~~

When Lucy started pouting it looked really cute WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING. I meant to say that when she started pouting it was cute.....UHHHHH. Anyway after there reunion Maphisto got serious and started talking to all of us.

"Alright,Lucy you are the daughter of the demon more powerful than Satan himself,Lucifer. I will break the spell that has hidden your powers all along and you will train to become an excorsist with Yukio and Rin. You will stay with them in that dorm(he pointed outside to a building)so that you don't hurt anybody."
Maphisto said. Then Lucy started asking questions .

"What about my mother she wasn't a demon?" She asked, I'm surprised she didn't ask about Lucifer.

"Your mother was the queen of the heavens,so now that you are here you will get those powers as well" Maphisto answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~Lucy's POV~~~~~~~~~~

"So I'm and Angel and a demon and a human?" I asked without being shocked because I always knew I was different.

"Yes" is all that Mephi said.

"Ok,when do I start training?" I asked with excitement in my voice.

"Tomorrow"Mephi said then me,Yukio and Rin left to the dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~****************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~****************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~************
Hey guys so I just finished that chapter sorry if there's miss spelling in the chappie. I'm not that good at typing on a tablet :p also I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS and please
Like

Follow
And

Comment
~Zaybra