Night Night

Hey guys,I'm SO SORRY that I haven't wrote in a while. School started so now I have a bunch of homework, I promise I will try to make at least 2 chapters today.

~~~~~~Rin's POV~~~~~~
Me,Yukio,and Lucy started walking towards the dorm when I saw Bon coming and tackling me down. I was kind of confused but then I remembered what just happened when Bon got off of me.

"Hey, what the hell was that for!!!" I yelled at him but then I saw him talking to Lucy and there was something in the bottom of my stomach but I just ignored it and just went and whacked Bon on the head.

"What the hell! And who is this girl she's cute?" he asked while playing with Lucy's hair and I could see that she was uncomfortable so I punched him in the face.

" Get away from her she's mine and don't touch her!!" I yelled at him but then I realized what I just said and then started blushing 50 shades of red and so did Lucy. It was kind of cute.( A/N Aaaahhhh RinLu stuff) WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING SHE JUST GOT HERE! I yelled at myself in my head and I mentally slapped myself.

~~~~~~~~~Lucy's POV~~~~~~~~~

I started blushing at what Rin said but then erased it from my mind. I didn't want to think about that right now so instead I walked to the dorm that I saw and guessed that that was where I was going to live at. I'm guessing I was right because Rin nor Yukio told me anything. So I just kept walking until I came to the door. I turned around and faced the two boys and asked them.

"Where am I going to sleep because I accident ly left my stuff in Magnolia and I don't have my bed so I need to sleep with one of you" I said while pointing at them two. Then Yukio was the first to speak.

"You are going to sleep with Rin because I cant sleep with other people" Yukio said and I started blushing like crazy then I stopped and looked at Rin and he was blushing more than me. After that I went behind Rin, jumped on his back and laid my head on his shoulder while I said.

"Carry me to the room Rin I'm too sleepy to do it myself" I asked and he blushed even harder but he did what I asked took me to his room. After we got there he put me under the covers and then he got in the bed next to me. I blushed because I snuggled next to him and I could tell he was blushing to.

"W we have training tomorrow so y you should go to sleep" he said while shaking a little and I just nodded and went to sleep in his arms. I was safe there and I didn't want to sleep until the darkness took over and I closed my eyelids and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'''''''''''''''''''~***********

Hey guys so i am sooooooooooooo SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYY for not updating in so long i forgot the password and i just remembered it i might transfer this book to my other profile. The other profile is called Zaylin107 and I'm also writing another book called Soul Take and one other book with my friend called Anime_Girls_04 and we are writing this book called The Mysterious Elements. SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO   SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRYYYYYYYY about being very late i will write alot sooner to make it up.j